𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚞𝚗é⁶

Cafuné(v) running your fingers through your lover's hair

We pull into the driveway and sit in the car waiting for someone to say something. I decide to speak up.
"Thank you"
"You're welcome"
Then I look up at him and feel him creeping his hand to mine. I help him out a bit and grab his hand interlocking my fingers with his. I feel my face heat up and turn a soft red. I look up at him and take a quick breath letting my lips quickly land on his and separate just as quick. I looked at him for a moment and saw his face start turning red.
"Uh t-thank you" he said stuttering a bit. I chuckle and notice his hair is covering his face. I take my empty hand run my fingers through his hair moving it out of his face. Now I could tell how red his face was, I smile and rub his knuckles.
"Call me tomorrow?" he nods, and I slowly let go of his hand and open the car door stepping out. I shut the door behind me and wave goodbye to Tommy as I make my way to the door. I get to the door and hear Tommy yell my name.
"Y/N!" I turn back to face the car and see him hanging out the passenger seat window.
"Yeah Tommy?"
"Does this mean your my girlfriend?" I pause for a moment before replying.
"Yes, Tommy yes it does"

I open the door and step inside of the house. I smile and kick my shoes off just now noticing how uncomfortable they have gotten. I smile the whole way to my room. I close my door and hop onto my bed and stare at the ceiling. I felt like a kid after having their first crush. I sit up and get me some clothes to change into for bed. I change and give a sigh of relief; those clothe were getting rather uncomfortable. I, again flop down on my bad this time turning off the light before I do so. I get comfortable I my bed then begin to realize how tired I am. Thats when I just let my eyes shut and my head travel into my dreams.

-

I wake up to my phone ringing I look at it and see Tommys contact name pop up on it. I blink a few times before answering my phone and putting it on speaker.
"What?" I say in a grumbly voice.
"Aw did I wake my baby" he says in a teasing voice.
"Yes, yes you did"
"Well, I was wondering if later today you could ask Phil if you could use his Minecraft account and get on the Dream SMP I already talked to dream about it he said its fine" I sit up a bit before replying.
"Yeah sure" Then I grab my phone and check the time.
'3:28am'
"Ok than-" That when I interrupt him.
"Tommy why in the fuck are you calling at 3:28am to ask me this?!"
"Heh- couldn't sleep"
"Well get the fuck to bed or I won't ask"
"Ok, ok... I- Night" he says before hanging up.
'Was he going to say?' I stop myself from thinking any further and turn my phone and lay my head back down on the pillow. I groan as I realize that I probably won't be able to fall asleep. Thats when I grab my phone and press the call button for Tommy. It rings a few times before he answers.
"Hi?"
"I can't sleep" he was silent for a bit.
"What do you want me to do about that?" I think about it for a moment.
"Come over..."
"What?"
"Come over" He didn't say anything for a second that's when I hear him get out of his bed and start walking around.
"I'll be there in like 10 minutes"
"Mk" I smile as he hangs up the phone.

I stand up and hop out of bed, I make my way to the door of my room. I open it slowly as not to make so much noise. Thats when I hear Phils voice come from the end of the hall.
"What are you doing awake?" I open my door all the way and look down the hall at him.
"Tommy woke me up and now I can't sleep..." he chuckles, and I step out of my room and walk toured him.
"Also, can Tommy come over and stay the night?" he seemed hesitant to answer.
"Yeah, sure whatever just don't make too much noise"(not in a nasty way you weirdos) I nod and give him a short side hug.
"Get to bed" I say patting his back.
"I should be telling you that missy" I chuckle and shake my head. I let go of him and walk to the kitchen. I open the fridge as quiet as I can and pull out an apple (if you don't like apples just imagine a fruit you like). I take a bit out of it and shut the fridge. I walk to the couch and sit down and start munching away at my apple/other fruit.