Fierce.

_____________________________________

     So, This chapter is different, in a different point of view: A different person. You guys know Roc’s nephew that he got to steal Jay’s heart right? We’ll, he’s name is Vincent Vatron Young played by the sexy Corahn Lockridge. Ok? Kayyyyyyyy.

  Chapter 4:

                                   Fierce.

                _________________________________________________________

                  (Joe’s Barber Shop, Monday, 1: 56 P.M.)

                        (Point Of View: Vincent’s)

               I sighed as I ran my head through my hair, I had to get my hair cut. Which pissed me off really much. Uncle Trey is forcing me to cut my wavy looking hair. I shook my head at my old identity. I was going to whatever the hell Saint Lions is. The barber man patted me on the shoulder. I looked up at him and nodded.

  Vinny: I’m ready. (Uncle Trey smirks)

   Roc: That ah boy!

        I mentally rolled my eyes. My family is sick. As the barber cut my hair, I thought about how sick and wrong my family is. My mother is in love with her brother, she’s was a half demon from my grandfather  being possessed and raped my grandmother and she end up getting pregnant, which made my mother a half demon half human, but when she reached the age of 20 she had the opportunity to either be what she was or a full demon. Knowing that my mother loved power she became a full demon, which explained why I was a half demon and half human. I didn’t want my life like this.

     Barber man: There we go! Damn, I did good. (smiles) My boy, you look mighty handsome.

   Roc: Thankyou bro. (daps him and gives him the 20 dollars) Vincent let’s go.