A Thing Called Love?

Well, Here’s the chapter that has a fight popping in ;)

   Oh and Gracie died because 1. She tried to kill Trey. She turned on him and he didn’t like that. So yeah. *PLEASE NO MORE QUESTIONS. I DON’T HAVE THAT MUCH OF PAITENCE TO EXPLAIN. =/*

Chapter 7 : A Thing Called Love?

                                                (Point Of View: Jàmiéé)

              _______________________________________________________________

                                                   (Jay & Rica’s Dorm)

         I stared at Vincent. He stared me deep in my eyes. He shook his head and sighed.

   Vinny: J-just forget about it. I mean, you have the perfect life already. You don’t need me.

   Jàmiéé: Vincent, stop. Your one of my best guy friends.

     He flinched at the word friends as if it was a slap to the face. I grabbed his hand and held it in both mines. Vincent moved his head up to my face and looked me dead in my eyes. He’s eyes were so green it made me think of beautiful green lilies in a meadow. I blinked slowly. Wanting this to go away, but it didn’t no matter how much I blinked, Vincent came closer.

      Eventually, he was so close, that our lips touched. At first the kiss was just a peck. Then it got intense. Vincent picked me up and sat me down on the table. He kissed me sweetly, softly. It seemed as if he was a pro at kissing. I rubbed the tip of my tongue on his bottom lip, he opened his mouth letting me enter.

      I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Vincent picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He’s tongue was so long that it could go past my whole entire tongue in my mouth. I moaned as he rubbed his hands on my legs. I felt him take deep breaths through his nose. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lays me down on the bed.

      I moan as his hands find a way to my boy shorts. I moan as he rubs me through my panties. I close my eyes as he kisses me on my neck. I moan louder and grip Vincent’s shirt. Then, as I open my eyes a red mist pass  by. She looks at me, the ghost me, shakes her head and glares at me. I pull away and push Vincent off.