Fumbled.

Chapter 9: Fumbled.

                 This chapter will have yet some scary shit, but sweet shit at the end of it ;)

                                                (Point Of View: Jàmiéé’s)                                                    

                                _______________________________________________________

                                       {In Wayne’s Hospital Room;}

           Wayne’s eyes was closed. A red mist holds Wayne up in the air. I look and noticed the girl was the girl that once haunted me in my dreams. A little black figure walks up to the red mist and smiles warmly at her. The red mist turns into a figure and looks down at the little girl. I notice that the little girl was the scary girl from the elevator. The woman looks at me and cocks her head to the side.

       The Red Misty Lady: Jàmiéé, join us.

      Her eyes changed to a white color, like she was possessed by a demon. She smiled evily at me. I screamed and ran out. But, the hallway lights was dark, the floor had smoke around it. I looked around and screamed louder.

   ???: JAAAAAYYYYYYYYY?

        I turned around scared out of my mind. I didn’t see anyone there.

????: Jaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!

      I turned around and around. I heard something, but I didn’t see anything. I put my hands on my head and looked around.

  Jàmiéé; Who’s there?!?!?!

  ?????; Jayyyyyyyyyyyy. He’s coming for you.

    I felt a black mist shove me into the wall. I screamed as it formed into a man. He had shorts curls on his head, he had red demon eyes. He smirked at me and bent down at me.