Wildest Dreams.

You guys will be witnessing a bitch fight somewhere in the NEXT chapter bewareee  >;)

     I had to drill a few bitches this pass week and back, I also had a cunt that judged me from my sexuality, like the fuck? Bitch, I could care less how you feel about me. The only person living this life is me. So, that means you can shut the fuck up, or get shut the fuck up. *shrugs* Funny right? Ha, I know.

   Also had a bitch to talk and say she gone shoot me, yeah that’s some I wanna see. I know how to shoot. *Shrugs* Just another wanna be thug, when she’s really dumb ass.

   Oh and I HOPE she see’s this: Just so you know bitch, I’m coming for you. ;) You fucked with the wrong Tornado. I’m crazy as hell, but hey, you’ll find out when you see me. *winks*

     Anywhore, Lego.

             Chapter 6:

                   Wildest Dreams.

                                  (Point Of View: Trey)

   _________________________________________________________________________________

                                          (Trey’s bedroom, Thursday, 3: 56 A.M.)

           I c*mmed in London’s mouth. She swallowed it all down and smiled at me. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to me. I pecked her on the lips and let her lay her head on my neck.

     London: Trey?

        I looked down at her and raised a brow. She smiled at me, her eyes turning to a hazel color. She smiles.

   London: I love you.