❦ Shaded Black & Icy Blue . ❦

(Point Of VIew: Jamiee's)

                   ________________________________________

                     Star's Hotel; October 17th; 3: 30 P.M. 

                I blush as Vincent wrap his arms around my waist, he rubs my stomach that is finally showing a bump. 

   Vinny: So, what are we gonna name the baby?

    Jamiee: I was thinking about Amariah. (Ah- Mah- RA- Uh)  

     Vinny: It's cute, but what about a boy?

     Jamiee: Chamaine. 

           Vincent chuckled and nodded. He started to kiss me on my neck, I closed my eyes and let out a moan. Vincent's hands went to my chest, he rubbed the top of my breast, letting me know that he wanted the shirt off, I pulled off my tank top and turned around. Vincent kissed me on my lips, his hands going to my butt. I closed my eyes as he started to lick my neck, right on my hot spot. 

      Jamiee: V-Vincent.....

                     (Point Of View: Te'Shawn's)

                  I opened the book. 'Demons are the devil's toys. They do what the devil tells them. He sends them to the world like God does to angels.' I continued reading. 

         I stopped when I found nothing, I sighed and got on my lap top. I typed in Demon People. 

         One way to notice a demon person, there eyes always change to a dark color. Red, Black, and   some close to dark gray. They are the devil's favorite toy. They create mishaps, and are very powerful. They are just like the demon you see on TV, but much different. 

       A Demon Girl and A Demon Boy are two different demons, The girl can create demonic children, they can also make it seem as if they're the innocent thing in the world, they have a gift, a gift of looking like an angel but acting like the evil devil himself. A Demon Man is just as powerful as your fear wants it to be. Some crave the fear that humans have and show. 

          THey are very powerful, the have different kinds of talents, flying, eating fleshing blood, changing their faces, being immortal. The way to kill a demon is to stab them in the chest with a knife that has a silver cross on it. 

           If the Demon has demonic families, the family also has to die for the demon to actually die. 

             Shawn: Fuck.

     I exited out the screen and slammed my lap top shut. I got up from the chair and paced back and forth. If we kill Trey, then we'll also have to kill Jamiee. Damn, Damn, DAMN. 

        I pulled up my phone, but stopping when I see the same girl that was in the shower with me. She looked at me with complete innocent, I dropped my phone as she walked up to me. 

     London: Shaaaaawnnnn. 

          Her voice was so familar.... she looked also familar, I looked down and saw a girl.. A little boy that looked just like me. 

       London: All you have to do is forget all about this, and you can have a son. Isn't that what you always wanted? A Jr? 

     I looked down at the little boy, he smiled at me. Daddy, I love you . The little boy said to my mind. I fell to my knees, opening my arms as he walked up to me. He hugged me. This is a trap, leave before she kills you Daddy!

   I looked at him, he's eyes were pouring out blood. The Lady glared at the little boy. 

   London: You son of a bitch! (Charges to the little boy) 

      I grabbed him before she could kill him. I grabbed my bag and run out with the little boy by my side. I held his hand and stared at him. Blood was running down his face. I looked around my surroundings. I found a hat on the table. 

    Shawn: Put this on and stay looking down. 

      I handed the hat to him and walked out the building. The normal people walking down and up the streets of New York. I grabbed the boys hand and pulled him in an ally. 

   Shawn: Okay, You seem to know alot, what the hell is going on? And How did she know that I wanted a son?

      Shaw's Little Boy: You'll Find out soon, Daddy.

     With that he dissapeared, making the red hat fall down on the ground. 

            I'm Back, I HOPE YALL ENJOYED.