Caligo

(Y/N)'s POV

It felt as if the time stopped.

"Don't tell me he's-"

"A-Alive."

"Dammit!"

"Why can't you listen to me for once...for ONCE (Y/N)!!"

"He's alive.."

"We were supposed to obey the call (Y/N), what have you done?!"

"Well I couldn't just leave him here! You know that, Syrena."

"The only thing I know is that she is going to kill us. If she finds out about all of this, we are going to die (Y/N)."

"Don't worry I'll handle it. You have nothing to do with this, if she does finds out, I'll tell her the truth. It was all my plan, my fault. Not yours."

"Do you think you being the victim of her cruelty is fine with me? What is she going to with me is the least of my concern right now. I'm worried about you (Y/N). You being at fault would bring her satisfaction, she'll get another reason to torture you."

"I know, Syrena. I know that humiliating me, giving me pain satiates her hunger. She is a sadist."

"(Y/N)-"

"And It's okay, besides I'm already used to it. I have been enduring it for a long time now and that's not because I cannot fight back but because I know if I raise my voice she would hurt you, and if not you then she would hurt and break every single bond that I ever had. One way or the other she would always find a way to win, that's her sick game."

"But-"

"This is not the time to discuss about my well being love, we need to get this man to safety. Keep a weather on the horizon Syrena, it's almost time for the dawn, I'll go-"

"Get back here you. I'm not letting you do this alone, you're bleeding for Christ's sake!"

"It'll be fine, I'm stronger than you think-"

"I know that, but sometimes even the strongest need a shoulder to lean on. I'm that shoulder for you, and will always be. Now come on, we better be quick- the sun is beginning to rise."

"Did I tell you how much I love you?"

"Yes, and I hate you."

"Sure you do."