Welcome to the Bangtan Estate

Blood is thicker than water. But the question remains, is garnet truly deeper than the navy?

Relationships are complicated.

Life blooms with love and death is summoned by hate. And today it is much easier to die than to hang in there by that last thread and strive to live.

Death comes with a forlorn history, one that we were never taught about.

Listen to the silence that speaks, every wall of the manor house talks of a tell tale not meant for the weak.

An aby of desolation.

This family has a long history, not all good.

There are rules for every visitor.

There is a reason why they live in isolation, a reason why their name itself is enough to make several quiver in fear.

For all those who dared to tamper, there were three ground rules to always remember.

Let us start from the beginning, perhaps this is the first chapter.

Once upon a time there was a Kingdom. The princes abandoned their throne and exiled themselves in a manor house out in the woods.

Aloof and alone.

Separated from the world outside, they led a life where their companion was only a shadow of their own, a voiceless umbra by their side.

Let's begin the story of eight lives, this is the first chapter of their unspoken lies.

Seven hearts woven to a soul,
The ocean asks for her toll.

Unknown, they remained to the deal she made.
To see them alive, unfair was the price she paid.

Perhaps their tale was meant to have a tragic end,
tainted was their cursed fate.
The wheel of time continues to tick, their love has vowed to stay with each other through the thin and the thick.

Another chance, another life.

A quest to find their way back to each other.

A tapestry they need to mend.

This is a new dawn.

Allow me to welcome you to,

'The Bangtan Estate'