For the last time in forever

"Throw them overboard

"Throw them overboard."

"But your majesty, they are still breathing."

"Exactly. I want these half breeds to feel themselves being pulled into the void depth of death, I want them to struggle, I want them to thrash around and beg for mercy."

A rhythmic thud of heavy leather boots, strolling casually across the wooden deck. Tapping impatiently against the hard floor, the owner and commander of the men aboard the massive ship let out a low whistle and sauntered in a certain raven haired, fairy prince's direction.

The corner of his delicate plump lip torn in a brutal manner, furious red seeping through the wounded flesh. Dazed, yet the Prince's unbending glare didn't fail to burn a hole in the head of the person standing in front of him.

"You're one rebel, eh?" The brunet barked out a laugh and rove his eyes over the young royal's attractive features, too bad they were going to be bruised.

With a low chuckle, the taller man landed a harsh punch across the latter's unblemished face, ripping open his skin as a nasty bruise started forming over his high cheekbone.

"Look at all of y'all, barely conscious and vulnerable, not even being able to stand on your feet. Oh, the amount of satisfaction this sight brings me. I guess we are even now, Prince Jimin."

"Tie these boulders to their legs and throw them over, not to forget this beauty right here."

With an innocent smile the unnamed person bent to the knelt figures of the royals and whispered,

"Young love, so precious. Don't worry your highnesses, I'm not as cruel as you may think I am. It would be a sin if I didn't let the eight of you spend your last few moments together."

The young royals remained silent, their unblinking gaze stuck to the pale human female, laying hopelessly over the loosely hanging hammock, pale and lifeless. Her chest didn't swell to breathe in the air, her eyes didn't flutter with their usual shine, her heart didn't beat as it used to. Her cheeks weren't flushed with the fresh flow of blood, her lips didn't jutt out in an unconscious pout, she didn't twist nor did she turn. Just like a stone cold sculpture she kept laying in the same position, indeed a sculpture carved with delicacy.

They didn't find it in themselves to tear their eyes away from her blissfully sleeping form and they refused to believe that her slumber wasn't temporary. They didn't cry, they didn't thrash, they didn't sob, they didn't utter a single word..just gazed, silently gazed. Kept a track on her movement, any movement, maybe if they kept looking at her, if they kept silent, if they didn't react, If they cried on the inside...she would come back.

Why didn't she?

They didn't fight the crew members, they didn't want to.

They just wanted to be close to her and if that was the only way to be with her then so be it.