A broken mystery

__________________________________

I see the world, losing light.
Dull and grey...I hate that sight.

Lying down in your arms,
I hold onto, your hazel charm.

I feel my breath fade away,
Stop me please, I want to stay.

I feel my blood turning cold,
What's in the end, I fear the most.
Can you hear many ebbing heart?
The sun is blazing like the gold.
I remember the day when we met, I remember the promise that I made.
I'll be your coast, safe and sound.
As strong as, an ancient spellbound

Don't cry my love, I'd still be there,
Underneath those splashing waves.
I know you're safe in the end, that's all my heart could ever pray.
As the time is passing by,
My mind is replaying the day of our lives.
Crazy days, summer breeze...and the maze of the lies.

So, tell me

Will you still love me when, I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when, I got nothing but my aching soul?

Will you still love me?

Eight lives, and their entangled history,
The garnet of their pain,
A broken mystery.
___________________________________

Author's POV

"She was the bridge between the two worlds, the two realms." The older male whispered, his eyes glazed with an unknown emotion.

"Some say it's a myth, some say reality. Some believe in this tale and some don't, everybody shares a different perspective"

The princely haired male stepped forward and narrowed his feline eyes, staring intensely at the brunet. He could hear the tension in the elder's voice, amazement and a little bit of fear.

Fear of what?

"But no matter what anyone believes or says, no one can ever change the truth. They cannot stop the history from repeating, they cannot stop the truth from revealing" A small smile spread across the brunet's slightly wrinkled face.

"What are you talking about?"

"This world is filled with inexplicable mysteries, Yoongi-yah. There are things out there we've never seen and never heard of, we are surrounded by threats at every place, we are living in an era where the word 'magic' may have become a myth but it's spirit still exists. We co-exist. We may have forgotten the tales of our past but those memories..never forgot us, we may have moved on and away from those horrors but they...never left us and they never will."

An involuntary shiver ran down the young heir's spine and rose the fine hair on his nape. As much as he didn't want to believe the older male he couldn't help but ponder on his words, letting them make a home in his conscience. He wasn't convinced though, and he never would be.