A/N

Hello to all the readers out there! I thought I'd write a few reminders and warnings before I jump into the story as always:

1. This story does NOT reflect on who Dream and George are IRL. These are merely personas I've made for them with a few of their personality traits attached. I chose Dream and George because I'm a fan of theirs and like writing fanfics about someone and this is one of the only fandoms I'm active in.

2. Please read through the trigger warnings in the description! Our mental health is so important and so is our safety so please read them over! I will put TW's in the beginnings of each chapter, too, so you have an idea of what will be in each chapter if you still want to read the rest of the story. This story will contain - strong language (including homophobic slurs), underage activities, abuse, self harm/suicidal thoughts, lime, smut, and probably other things...
so make sure you will be okay with each one before reading! Please stay safe and don't read if any of this makes you uncomfortable!

3. This story is for MATURE audiences. I'm talking 18+ but I know a lot of youngens will be reading this too so just...be prepared. This story will have a lot of suggestive scenes, lime, smut, and other sexual themes plus a lot of other adult *activities* performed by underage children.

4. This is my third dnf fanfic so I'm still trying to figure out my writing style. That added with getting out chapters as fast as possible means I will probably make spelling/grammar mistakes. Feel free to point those out so I can better my writing!

5. Lastly, enjoy!

-AL