Part VI ~ Second Session

TW: smut

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

*George's POV*

School went by quicker than it ever has before. Normally I would gleefully rejoice, but today was different. I would blink and a whole hour would go by.

The only thought in my mind today was I have to tutor him after school...

You would've thought they'd give him to someone else but no, I get stuck with the student who socked me in the face during our first session. However, I was thankful he wasn't going to be in school for a week. If I were going to be giving the punishment I would've expelled him, but sadly I will have to deal with him for the rest of high school in this dumb American public school.

The last bell rang and my head suddenly felt twice as heavy. I let it fall to the desk.

"You okay?" I felt Karl's hand touch my shoulder.

I lifted my head up and nodded. "Just dreading tutoring."

"If you want I could come with," he suggested. "I could just say I struggling with the same subjects and that way I could try to create a barrier between you two."

I looked down. "No, it's okay, Karl." I started to walk away but shouted back over my shoulder, "But thank you!" With that, I walked through the halls and pulled out my phone.

Me: Hey, where do you want to meet for tutoring today? We have to meet somewhere else cause you're not really allowed inside school at the moment.----- sent 3:16

Dream: who is this?? ----- sent 3:17pm

Damn, even his texts were scary. Who knew three words with two question marks sent by the right person could make me feel incredibly small and inferior.

Me: George. The librarian gave me your number. ----- sent 3:17pm

I gulped waiting for his response. A few seconds passed by before the typing dots were replaced with his message:

Dream: u r still my tutor? ----- sent 3:17pm

My heartbeat quickened. I was told not to quit on a student after one bad session - especially the first one. True, the librarian, who was in charge of tutoring, said no one would judge me for handing the problem student off to someone he didn't have a vendetta against. As long as we were monitored or in a public place, we would be okay. I would be okay.

Me: Yes. ----- sent 3:18pm

The typing dots appeared and disappeared a few times as I continued to walk through the halls and out the main doors. I saw Dream's posse laughing in a group together as one guy shotgunned a beer. I couldn't help but scoff a little. Bold of him. Bold of him to do that on school property especially on a Monday. They'd be suspended for at least a month getting caught even taking a sip of alcohol on the very edge of the school's lawn. It was a great opportunity to get the fuckers in deep shit, but I didn't have the time for that today so I looked the other way and read Dream's texts.

Dream: fine

meet me at my house ig ----- sent 3:19pm

My whole body felt heavy. I thought for a second, heart pounding. I felt too inferior to change the location despite previously saying I wanted a public meeting. Without thinking about it too much, I quickly responded with:

George: Okay. Sounds good. What is the address? ----- sent 3:19pm

Dream: 1482 Silvergate Ave