Part VIII ~ Afternoon Delight

TW: self harm thoughts, smut, homophobic slurs

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

*Dream's POV*

I woke up again thinking about him and those...sinful thoughts. All I could think about was bending him to my liking while I fucked him senseless. I loved seeing his eyes roll backward when I pushed all the way in, pain turning to pleasure.

I got out of my bed and headed right to the bathroom feeling guilty for thinking those things. How could I possibly think about that without any repercussions?

Without thinking I took the new razor blade out from my razor and held it over my wrist, shaking. I lightly grazed the healing lines I made last night.

I was about to start again when my sister called from outside the door, "Clay! We're gonna be late!"

I replaced the razor and threw on a shirt and pair of black ripped jeans that was lying around my bathroom floor. I could finish this later...

*George's POV*

I walked into school earlier than usual to avoid my dad and stepmum as well as the football team. Their egos would be huge today after winning again Rosemont - the best school in our region. "We're gonna go to state again!" they'd be saying that amongst themselves all day.

I ducked into first period and waited for it to start.

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

First period wasn't what scared me - second period did, though.

I swallowed hard seeing Dream and his friends surround me as they walked in the room. I guess some things never change.

"Hey fag," Dream taunted. His friends egged him on.

As always I ignored whatever he had to say after that best so could. He only shut up after the teacher started teaching.

The teacher said her pleasantries then started reviewing for the upcoming unit test. I glanced at Dream. He seemed petrified. Good. Serves him right.

I mostly paid attention to Dream's comical expressions as he quickly tried to write everything down that would be on the test until she said, "And I know you went over punnet squares and hereditary traits in Biology, but that will also be on the test because about a fourth of it will be review."

I smiled. I don't know what prompted me to say this but I just had to get back at Dream. I raised my hand. "Yeah, is um, commitment issues heredity? Or is that something you can fix? You said it's harder - sometimes impossible - to fix hereditary traits and I was just wondering." I shot Dream a look with a small smile creeping on my face. His eyes stared back at me. He was boiling and his lid would not stay on for much longer.

"Um...w-well there's a common gene variation in men linked to...that stuff if that's what you're asking?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Sure." She started teaching again after chuckling uncomfortably.

I put my hand up again.

She looked annoyed - no - nervous. "Yes, George?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I cringed remembering the first time I had asked to go to the bathroom I asked to go to the "toilet." Everyone laughed. Apparently "toilet" is a five-year-old word.

I could practically see the relief wash over her. "Yes, make it quick, though."

I nodded and left the room shooting Dream another glance and flashing the bird before heading to the bathroom.