Chapter 3

The plot of this story is owned by us. Do not steal.

Vote, comment and fan xx

*********************

Chapter 3

Skye's POV

"No."

"We look forwa- wait, WHAT!?" Mr Cowell screams at me as if I had made the worst decision in my life.

I sigh. If only Niall Horan wasn't ever in my life, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"Why? Miss Harper, please really consider your answer through again. I will give you more money -"

I cut him off, my voice harsh, "Mr Cowell it has nothing to do with money! It's just about my past with one of the band members." I start to get quiet near the end of the sentence, my voice nearly a whisper.

I realised I just told Simon Freaking Cowell that I had a bad past with one of the members of One Direction. Oh dear Lord, please make sure he didn't hear that, I silently pray in my mind.

"Look Miss Harper. Just give the job 2 weeks tops and if you don't like it you can quit whenever you want. I promise, but please give this a chance." I don't think he heard what I said, thank you!

I thought for a moment. If I was known as One Directions' back up dancer, I would get more job offers. Plus I could quit whenever I want, well after the two weeks. I sigh lifting my head up that had been looking at my feet in deep thought.

"Ok." I whispered more to myself than anyone.

"Great, that is fantastic! Would you be able to come to my office as soon as possible so I can hand you your contract?

"Sure."

"Oh and I will inform the boys with the news, seeing as you will be "bunking" with them, I guess you will have to meet them!" He said in a "duh" voice. "How about tomorrow 12pm you and the boys go out to lunch together?"

"Umm- well..ahh I kind of hav-"

He cut me off. "That wasn't a question Miss Harper." It's like I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Yes sir." I grabbed my keys getting ready to leave my apartment and start my drive to Simon Cowells office.

"Is there anything else I need to know Mr Cowell?" I ask hoping he would say no, so I could get going.

"Actually yes just one quick thing. Please, please stop calling me Mr Cowell. Simon or Uncle Si will do just fine." He begged me to stop calling him that. I silently chuckled.

"Sure M- Simon."

"Okay. See you soon dear!" He was really chirpy.

Argh! I really just wanted to sleep. I couldn't deal with all of this in one day. Memories of Niall, meeting Simon Cowell, knowing I will be living with Niall.

I sigh, thinking this day through. I'm sick of today and it's only just the beginning.

*************************

Liam's POV

Tour was in two weeks. We really needed our lead back up dancer. Simon said he looked into some girls and he may have found the one. He was going to give her a call today. Danielle would have offered but she has her career. Just as I was thinking of all this Simon's number popped up on my screen.