Chapter 8

Sorry for the wait everyone this will just be a filler chapter so hopefully you will still like it

Enjoy!

Chapter 8

Niall's POV

I am an idiot. I shouldn't have just left Skye and just ignore her the way I did. I thought that if I cut off all contact with her that I would get over her. I have to admit it worked for a little while but then I started to get homesick and all I could think about was her. The way she smiled at me when we would play together in the garden, and how bright her eyes would go when she saw I had food and made me share with her. I miss those times, but it was my stupid decision that ruined everything.

I NEED to get my best friend back. Just even if she talks to me without saying a nasty comment life will be complete. I wish she trusted me like she used to. I've got my plan sorted thanks to the help of Liam, now I just need to organise everything and ask Skye if she will spend one day alone with me. That may be a problem.

Skye's POV

I wake up the next morning to find that I am not in my own bed and someone is next to me. Then I remember everything that happened yesterday and couldn't help but smile.

Josh is such a great guy and I am glad I gave him the chance, and for the first time in ages I don't need to fake being happy anymore.

I feel Josh stir next to me so I take that as a sign that he is waking up. I carefully roll over to look at him to see his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning gorgeous," he says in his morning voice.

Let me tell you something, there is nothing sexier then hearing a guys morning voice, especially when they have an accent.

"Good morning to you too," I say lightly kissing him on the cheek.

"How did you sleep?" he asks genuinely caring.

"I slept well, the best sleep I've had in a long time," I tell him " What about you? I didn't take up to much of the bed did I?"

"No you were fine," he says letting out a little chuckle.

I check the time and notice it is almost 11am, we decide to get out of bed and make some breakfast. My over-night bag was left in Harry's apartment. I was still in Josh's clothes so I decided to walk back to Harry's room down the hall to freshen up and get changed.

I quietly knocked on the door of his room, scared of what he may think of me after yesterday's events. I hear a soft rustling coming from the other side of the door.

"Who is it?" I hear an overly high voice from a girl inside. Oh my gosh, I interrupted Harry while he was with someone. How embarrassing I will never be able to look at him again.

"Oh my gosh! Harry I'm so sorry, I was just coming to get my over-night bag, this is so embarrassing just go back to the girl you hav-"

"Woah, woah, woah Skye wait up a sec," he said while grabbing my hand as I was quickly rushing away. I turned around and faced him with a tint of pink on my cheeks. He chuckled a little at my expression. "Skye I don't have a girl in my apartment, I just use a fake voice so the fans don't find me."

I chuckled a little at Harry's words. "Actually Harry I just came to get my bag so I could change in to my clothes." I looked down at was I was wearing at the moment and blushed a little at the realisation.

"Understood Mrs Devine, come right ma'm." Harry joked around with me and we both entered his apartment.

I quickly grabbed me bag and mumbled a goodbye to harry before he could bring up anything about yesterday. I was just worried he and the boys would judge.