Chapter 5

*Sorry we haven't updated in forever! School is a pain, as usual, but hopefully the next chapter will be up real soon :) *

Chapter 5

Skye's POV

"LAUREN, RAISE YOUR ARMS HIGHER!"

"EMILY, STRAIGHTEN YOUR BACK!"

I yell over the music to help my girls out. After the routine finished I let them go early because they worked so hard.

By the time I packed up all my dance essentials, it was 5pm. I am so tired I just want to go home, shower, and relax while watching re-runs of Pretty Little Liars. The next episode was just starting when I heard my phone ring. Shuffling around, finally finding my phone I see the caller ID.

I was surprised to see whose name it was..

Louis' POV

We were all sitting around in the apartment with nothing to do. I was so bored I just kept poking Harry's cheek.

"STOP IT!!!" He yelled at me.

"But I'm so bored" I whine out loud to make sure every one can hear me.

"We know Louis," all the boys said at the same time in a tired tone.

Then I got an idea.

I got up and skipped my way into my room. As I was going up the stairs I saw all their confused looks. I'm pretty sure they will like my idea, so I give Skye a call. I hope she answers the phone, she might not know its me even if I did put my name in as Sassmasta Lou. It takes a while for her to answer her phone, but she soon picks up.

"Hello" she says into the phone questionably.

" SKYE IT'S ME LOUIS!" I yell into the phone, but quiet enough so the boys don't hear.

"Oh hi Louis I thought it was you, how are you?" Skye asks politely.

"I'm good but it's a bit boring over at our apartment, so I was hoping you could come over and stay the night, so we get to know you better. Seeing as you are gonna stay on the bus with us." I say chirpily. I wait to hear her response, hopefully she says yes or I would have gotten excited for nothing.

"Okay sure, what time do you want me to come over." She said.

"Come as soon as possible, you can have dinner here as well so don't eat anything," I kindly demand.

"Okay then let me get ready and I will be there around 6, just text me your address and I will be there soon, bye Louis."

"BYE!!!!!" I yell once again before hanging up the phone.

It's 5:30pm now so it won't be long before Skye gets here. I decide not to tell the boys and surprise them, so I just go down to the lounge room and pretend like nothing happened.

"Louis what are you up to?"Liam asked.

"Nothing, I just really needed to use the bathroom." I reply, quite convincingly, might I just add.

Skye's POV

Louis called asking if I wanted to stay the night at One Direction's apartment, at first I wasn't quite sure and I really didn't want to be around Niall, but I thought I could get to know the other boys. I don't have work tomorrow, so I guess it would be the right thing to do seeing as I am going to be living on a bus with them.

I tell Louis I will be over at 6 so that gives me half an hour to get ready, so I have a quick shower, pack a small bag of my essentials, and put my hair in a messy bun. I wasn't sure if they we're going to let me stay but also, I didn't know if I wanted to. Although just in case I wanted to take a bag of extra clothes and make-up. I mean I can't let the boys see me look bad so early in our friendship.