Chapter 6

Very, very, very sorry its so late! The three of us have so many assignments, so please don't hate!

Please vote for our story because it just encourages us to write faster! I mean it's great to have lots of reads but we would like votes too, THANKYOU xx

Chapter 6

Skye's POV

Sweaty palms. Heavy breathing. Enclosed spaces. The walls getting closer and closer. I feel as though they are going to collapse on me. But before that can all happen, it all goes black.

*****************************

"Why didn't we take her to the hospital half an hour ago?!"

"She's fine Ni, she will wake up soon."

I slowly opened my eyes to reveal 5 slightly intimidating boys leaning over me. Of course, how could I forget. I'm in one directions apartment playing truth or dare, well that's the last thing I remember doing.

"Skye! Thank god you're awake!" Niall yelled and he was just about to hug me but I pushed him away.

"Don't come any closer to me." I stood up and backed away from Niall. The way he yelled and came close to me reminded me of what my mother and step-father would do to me. First they would yell at me then abuse me. But nobody knows that and they never will if I can help it.

"Skye, what's wrong? Talk to me princess." Niall called me that when we were best friends and when he moved away I forgot about that. I only remember the way my step-father said it and hearing Niall say it now I was getting visions of my step-father abusing me.

I quickly ran out of the room and into the bathroom locking myself inside. I looked around for a razor, the only thing that could relieve my pain, but instead I found my small bag I brought with me. I grabbed it fast and drowned out the screams from the boys. I saw a glint of silver and dug out my razor. I couldn't wait any longer, this was it. I knew where to cut if I really wanted to die, but did I really want to end my life today?

Before I could even make a decision the door was knocked down by five boys, otherwise known as one direction.

The boys looked at me in disbelief. While they were looking at me and no one was exchanging any words, my arm with the razor slowly cut along my wrist, like I wasn't even controlling it. The boys ran forward and bent down with me. I'm glad Niall wasn't too close because I really would have freaked out.

Thinking about everything, I could never trust Niall again.

He chose fame over me.

Fame over 16 years of friendship.

He will never ever be my best friend, or friend for that matter, ever again.

"Skye, are you okay?" Harry asked kindly, while he was holding my limp body up.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks Harry!" I tried to sound as cheerful as possible but I don't think anyone bought it. "Well I better be on my way. Goodbye boys have a lovely, peaceful sleep and I will see you when I see you!" I put on a big smile and grabbed my small overnight bag.

"Are you crazy Skye?! You just physically harmed yourself and you really think I'm going to let you go home and possibly do it again?" Niall asked me and gave me a look which basically said 'you are the biggest dumb ass alive.'

"Yes Niall, I am, because I would rather die then see your face ever again. And you know what? I was thinking about how nice I was to you at Nando's the other day and I take it all back! After fucking 16 years of friendship, you chose fame, FAME! You said it was hard to leave me, didn't you?"

Niall just nodded his head so I continued.

"Well if it was so hard leaving me, why didn't you fucking call me you ass! I'm sick of you and we haven't even begun the tour. You just made my life a hell of a lot easier because I now know what I want to do with my life. And being on this tour is not something I want to do"

"Yeah well leave for all I care you stuck up little bitch! When we were younger you got everything and anything you wanted in life and you thought that was hard. I got teased at school and all you said was 'don't listen to them Niall they don't deserve someone like you as their friend' like what the fuck?! How was that suppose to help me with bullies?"

"You know what Niall, I would have loved someone to have said that to me when I was getting bullied or teased! Or even someone to comfort me when my parents were divorced. Or maybe even when my mother and step-father started to abuse me because you know what? Having no one there to comfort you, would have to be the worst thing ever to experience in life."

Silence.

I think Niall finally shut up because he didn't know about the divorce or the abuse.

The boys were staring at me like I was about to break any second, but I wasn't. I had to learn to keep my feelings hidden when either my mum or step-father were beating me. If I ever showed that I was hurt the beatings just got worse and worse.

But Niall was a different story. He was going to breakdown sometime soon. His eyes were just about to overflow with tears and he would have no control of stopping them. But before he broke down he ran out of the bathroom and I presume he went to his bedroom after we heard the slam of a door.

"Skye I want you hear tonight so we can keep an eye on you. I have an extra bed in my room you can just sleep there. I just want to know that your safe with us." Harry gave me a sympathetic look and I wasn't going to decline his offer. After fainting and having that huge fight with Niall I honestly just needed to rest.

I followed Harry into his room and fell onto the first bed I saw. I didn't care whose it was but all I needed was........

sleep.

************************************************

I hope I made this chapter long! I know it doesn't add up for how long it took to put up but I hope you enjoy! Sorry once again next chapter will be up soon for sure xx :)