Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Skye's POV

I wake up, sitting up stretching my arms back letting out a small yawn. I instantly remember where I am and what happened last night. I'm at the boy's house and I don't even want to talk about what happened last night however I know the boys will ask.

I just can't get over what Niall said. Did he really mean it? All I was trying to do was be a good friend and support him. I'm not a councillor or a psychologist.

Did he say anything to me when I was getting bullied? Pfftttt, no. Not once.

What does he expect me to do?

Create world peace?

Keep dreaming, Niall. It's not gonna happen anytime soon.

He honestly has no right to be mad at me anyway.

Did I leave 16 years of friendship to be famous? No.

Did I not even acknowledge my bestfriend for 16 years after I became famous? No.

I should go down and talk to the boys but that would be just plain awkward and it's the last thing I really want to do right now.

So I decide that I'll just go back to sleep.

Easiest solution I know.

Niall's POV.

I wake up and jump out of bed, opening the curtains, letting the sun shine through the room, bouncing of the walls.

Suddenly it hits me.

Skye.

I had completely forgotten about last night. Boy, was that a night. I've never seen Skye like that.

I can't believe what I said to her. I didn't mean it. Not a word. How could I expect a 14 year old to solve all my problems. I can't blame her because she didn't stop the bullying.

She was getting bullied too and I said nothing to her.

ARGH!

I'm so friggin arrogant.

Skye's my best friend. How could I say that to her. She must hate me.

I hate me.

But then she told me about her parents getting divorced and getting abused by her step-father.

It's all my fault. If I was there, I could have prevented it from happening.

AND she cut herself. In front of us. My Skye self-harmed. I wish she was my Skye. She used to be.

I've really fucked up this time...

I need to make this up to her. I have so many ideas running through my head.

"Liam!!" I call out.

"Yes, Niall? Must you yell so early in the morning?" Liam walks into my room placing himself on my bed next to me.

"I need you to help me make it up to skye. I've really messed up-"

"No shit..." Liam mutters.

"Like I was saying, I've really messed up and I want to make it up to her. I've got a few ideas but I'll need help. Will you please help me, Liam?" I ask him while I try to use my best 'puppy dog eyes'.

"Yeah, you really stuffed up so I hope you have a damn big plan to regain her trust and respect." He tells me.

"I do, trust me. So, will you help?" I ask.