Chapter 4

Vote,comment and fan xx :)

***********************

Chapter 4

Nialls POV.

We got to Nandos earlier than we originally planned so we decided to go and meet some fans outside. They're the most amazing fans honeslty, they line up for days to get tickets, hours just to meet us, they literally dedicate their life to us which honestly amazes me.

"Hi Niall, would you mind if I got a photo with you?" A girl with long blonde-brown hair asked walking up to me. She reminded me alot of Skye which really wasn't helping calm my nerves. Everything about her seemed to resemble Skye. Her hair, her smile, her eyes, even the way she talks.

"No, of course. I'd love too." I reply making her blush.

I forced a smile as she took the photo of us on her IPhone. I hate having to force a smile which is clearly fake. It's just that I'm so nervous and I don't know what to expect when I see Skye, let alone say.

"Niall, are you alright?" She looked down at her hands and then back at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just abit nervous that's all. Why do you ask?" I shrugged.

"Oh," she says looking down, " You see I'm a directioner I can tell your real smile from your fake one. Like for example this," she takes out her IPhone again, "this is fake." She frowns.

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous about something. I don't mean to disappoint you." I apologize.

"Oh, that's fine but I have to go, I have to get ready for my dance audition." She smiles. Ironic, she not only looks like Skye she dances too. "Thanks for making my day though Niall! I hope whatever your nervous about works out well in the end. Which I'm sure it will." She reassures me and hugs me tightly.

"Well goodluck and thank you." I smile as she walks away.

We have the most amazing fans. I'm honestly so grateful for every one of them. My girls, mean the world to me and of course our male fans too.

We take a few more photos and sign a few more autographs before heading back inside to Nandos.

We walk inside and take a seat at a booth, making small talk until the waiter comes. A girl in her late teens walks up to us her hair looked like a birds nest, her dress was VERY revealing, her face was caked with make up, she was chewing her gum like a horse and her black roots were showing from her bleach blond hair.

"Hello, welcome to Nandos. Can I get you a drink to start off with?" She asks looking around the table at us, like we looked familiar to her, but she couldn't quite put her finger on who we were which was a relief. It's hard to stop and take a photo with every single fan. We love them but it does get tiring.

"5 cokes and a water, thanks." Simon orders. He always seems to know what we want.

"Okay, I'll be right back with your order, Sir." She replies before walking away.

"Now boys, as you know we are here today to meet your new lead back up dancer for your tour. Please be very polite and try your best to act normal." He sends a glare toward Louis, making us all laugh." She isn't sure if she wants to do the whole tour so we want to show her how fun and how good of an experience it is so she'll want to do the whole tour. Got it?" Uncle Simon finishes.

"Yes, Uncle Si." We all nod in agreement.

Ever since we've gotten in the car my legs have not stopped shaking. I've never been more nervous in my life. I remember when I was 15, I walked in on Skye dancing. She asked me to walk her home to keep her company, of course I said I would. Though she told me to wait outside but that didn't stop me. I walked into the studio to see her dancing. Yeah, I've seen her dance before but this was different. She was in the dance studio where she thought she was alone.