Ch.Twelve

Chloe walked into the house. She saw her mum sitting there. "What's going on with Esmè then?" She asked.

Marnie sighed. "She met a guy in London. And well... he's been hitting her. She doesn't know this, but she video called me the other day. And she thinks she hung up. She didn't. James and I heard him raping her."

Chloe was shocked. She looked at her. "Are you being serious?"

James nodded. "Yes. We need to bring her back here. She's gotten into too much trouble. And we need to save her before it's too late," he said.

Chloe just didn't know what to think. Her head was a mess. She knew what Esmè had done to her. But at the same time, she was her little sister. And she felt so bad for her. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do. She's not here to help is she?"

Marnie sighed. "She won't come back because she knows you hate her. And I don't blame you. She has ruined you. But at the same time, she needs your help."

Chloe sighed. "It's not fair that you put this on me. It's really not."

"I know darling."

Chloe shook her head. "I can't deal with this," she said as she turned and walked off.

She hated how she felt like her family were putting pressure on her to help Esmè. She knew part of her wanted to. But she also felt like she couldn't.

***
Sami pulled Chloe into the house and kissed her. He looked at her. "Is everything okay?" He asked.

Chloe sighed. "Esmè. She's in trouble in London. And she won't come back because she thinks I hate her. I have every right to hate her. She ruined my not so perfect family. But at the same time, she's my little sister. And I care about her," she said.

Sami kissed her again. He smiled. "Don't let them guilt trip you babe. If you want to help her, do it off your own back."

"I want to help her. I really do. But at the same time, I can't. I can't see her knowing that she's had Warren in between her legs," Chloe said.

Sami held her close and smiled. "Just because you help her, it doesn't mean she'll come back here."

Chloe sighed. "My mum and James want her to. And deep down, I guess I do. But it will be so hard," she told him.

Sami was kissing her neck. He smirked. "Let me take your mind off of this," he said as he pushed her down onto the sofa.

Sami pulled down her leggings and her thong. He smirked and pushed into her after getting a condom on.

Chloe moaned as Sami moved in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him deeper.

***
Chloe walked through the village. She saw Warren with Teddy and sighed. She knew that despite everything he was a good father. But she hated him and how he had gone after her sister.

"Mummy!"

Chloe smiled as Teddy ran towards her. She held her close as Warren walked over. "Hey."

"Go away."

Warren smirked. "I can't do that. It's my weekend with her."

Chloe rolled her eyes. "She isn't a possession Warren."

"No. But she is with me for the weekend. So I don't want to hear it. Come on darling. Let's go and get some sweets."

***
Chloe walked back into James' flat. She saw him sitting on the sofa. "Where's mum?" She asked as she looked at him.

"Gone to London. Esmè is in hospital. And it's not looking good," James said.

Chloe sighed and nodded. But could she bring herself to feel bad for what had happened?