Ch.Fourteen

Chloe had been planning on bringing Esmè back. She missed her sister so much. She knew she was hurt by her and Warren. But she was happy with Sami now. He made her happy.

That morning, Chloe walked into the living room. She saw Marnie sitting there. "Listen. I've tried to call Esmè. She isn't picking up," Marnie said.

"No. She wouldn't. I'm going to London. With Sami. I'm going to bring her back. I need you to have Teddy for me," Chloe said.

Marnie nodded and sighed. "Bring her home. I know she's in the wrong. But being her home," she said.

Chloe smiled. "I'll do my best. But I was a bitch to her before she left. So I have to assume she won't talk to me."

"She will."

***
Chloe went into the village. She saw Sami and smiled. "I got snacks. Well mainly Haribo sweets and crisps," she said.

Sami laughed and nodded. He pulled her close. "I don't want you to get your hopes up that you'll find her. London is a massive place," he said.

"Find who?"

The two of them turned to see Warren standing there. Chloe sighed. "None of your business."

Warren smirked. "Esmè? She won't be in London now. She would have moved on," he told her.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "She is in London still actually. My mum talked to her. I don't see why it's any of your business."

Warren shrugged. He smiled. "And where is our daughter while you're off finding that homewrecker?"

"She's with my mum. You really think I'm going to leave her with you while I'm in a different city? I don't think so," Chloe said.

Warren glared to her. "I have rights to see her you know. She is my daughter," he told her.

"And she's mine. And it's not your day to have her. So goodbye," Chloe said as she turned and walked off.

Warren stood there. He was going to get his daughter from Chloe. And he was going to leave the village with her.

***
Chloe and Sami arrived in London. Chloe got her phone and text Marnie. She sighed. "Maybe this is a bad idea."

"You said you wanted to bring her back. That's what we're doing. And I haven't drove all this way for nothing," Sami said as he took her hand. "I know it's hard. Especially after how she slept with Warren. But it will be okay."

Chloe sighed. "Yeah. Well I got the place where she's staying. Let's go."

***
Back in the village, Warren saw Marnie with Teddy. He hadn't seen his daughter in a few days and he missed her.

Warren walked over. "Hello princess. Daddy has missed you," he said as he picked her up.

Marnie frowned. "I'm not sure you should be seeing her without Chloe," she commented.

Warren rolled his eyes. "Oh please. She's my daughter. I'm allowed to see her."

"And teddy is in my care today. So therefore you aren't seeing her," Marnie said as she took her granddaughter from Warren.

Warren stood there with a glare on his face. He was sick of the Nightingale family coming in between him and his daughter.

Warren Fox knew one thing. No one came between him and his daughter. No one.