Ch.Seven

Chloe wanted to know who Warren had been sleeping with. She hated how her family had been thrown apart by him and his cheating.

When she woke that morning, she saw Teddy sitting on her bed. She smiled. "Morning baby. You okay?"

Teddy nodded. "Es. I see daddy today?" She asked as she looked at her mummy.

Chloe sighed. "I don't know. He's probably busy today," she said.

Teddy just nodded. She smiled as she saw Esmè walked in. She sat on the bed. Chloe looked at her. "Are you okay? You look rotten," Chloe said.

Esmè shrugged. "I don't know. I've been feeling crappy for the last couple of days. I don't know what's wrong with me either."

Chloe grinned. "You're not pregnant are you?" She asked.

"No. I'm not. I have to have sex for that," Esmè said as she looked at her sister. She didn't want to tell her that she more than likely was pregnant. And that the father was Warren if sis was.

***
Chloe was walking through the village. She had Esmè with her and Teddy. Warren walked over to them. Warren picked her up and smiled. He looked at Chloe. "Can I take her for a few hours?" He asked.

Chloe just nodded. "Fine. Bring her back to the dog tonight please."

"I will," Warren said as he glanced at Esmè. He looked at Teddy. "Come on darling. Let's go."

Teddy walked off with Warren. Chloe turned to her sister. "Did you notice something up with him?" She asked.

Esmè shook her head. "No. Why?"

"I don't know. I just think he's sleeping with someone else. He ruined us and now he's sleeping with someone else," Chloe said.

***
Chloe saw Sami and walked over to him. He looked at her. "How's everything going?" He asked as he looked at her.

"It's okay. Warren is hiding stuff from me. And it's annoying as hell," Chloe said as she sat down.

Sami handed her a cup of coffee. She thanked him. Sami sighed. "I think we could go back to my place. And we could get it on," he said.

Chloe smirked. "You wish buddy. Besides. I'm expecting Warren back with Teddy. But tonight I could come over and we can spend the night together?"

"Go on then."

***
Chloe was sitting in the flat. She looked up as Esmè walked in. "Es? What's happened?" She asked as she looked at her.

"I-I had a miscarriage. I went to the doctor. They told me to pee in a cup. But... when I went there was a blood. A lot of blood. They said I had a miscarriage," Esmè mumbled.

Chloe stood up and walked over to her sister. She pulled her into a hug. "It'll be okay. Go and lie down. I'll get you a hot water bottle. I promise that everything will be okay."

***
Chloe looked up as Warren walked in with Esmè. The two of them shared a glance. Warren sighed. "I should go. Thanks for letting me have her. We've had fun. Haven't we darling?" He asked.

Teddy nodded and giggled. She cuddled into Chloe. Chloe watched as Warren walked off. Teddy looked around. "Where mine Esmè?" She asked.

"She's in bed poorly. Esmè lost a little baby today."

Teddy frowned. "Me see daddy kiss Esmè tummy. Like he used to you."

Chloe frowned as she realised what Teddy was telling her. But was it true? Had her own sister been sleeping with Warren behind her back?