Ch. One

Chloe groaned as she was woke up. She groaned as she looked to teddy as she stood on the side of the bed "teddy, what are you doing" "I did an uh oh" she said as Chloe sighed. Chloe lifted her into the bed and sighed "lay with daddy I'll go and change your bed" Chloe said as she stood from the bed and yawned. She walked through the flat and sighed as she changed teddy's bed and sighed. Chloe knew that she loved her family, she loved teddy and she knew that she was the result of warren and hers affair nearly three years ago. Chloe was only eighteen and her boyfriend at the time, Sami wasn't paying her any attention and warren mess her boss at the time and he seduced her and she didn't regret it. It was how she had got teddy. Chloe knew that she hated herself for hurting Sami, they had been together for over a year and Chloe knew that it killed her as she thought over what she had done to sami.

Warren walked into the kitchen and smiled as he saw Chloe. She handed him a coffee and smiled "teddy wake you" she asked as he nodded "she likes to kick I thought you were bad to sleep with" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "your not funny and there's a different between me and out daughter" she said as he looked to her and smirked as she stepped closer to him "and what's that" he said as he placed a hand on her waist and pulled her close "she is two and I give you sex" she said as he smirked "thats a good point" he said as he pulled her close and kissed her passionately as the door opened as Esmè walked in "sorry am I interrupting" she asked "never mind" warren said as he walked off

***

Esmè stood in the village as warren walked over to her and sighed "we need to talk" he said as she looked to him and sighed "we need to talk" he said as she looked to him and sighed "can we just forget it" she said as he looked to her and sighed "we had sex, we can't forget it and I need to tell you that I won't let you tell Chloe and ruin our family, she will take teddy away and I can't loose my daughter" warren said as Esmè looked to him and rolled her eeys "oh trust me, you have nothing to worry over. Me and you isn't going to happen again it was a mistake and I won't hurt my sister again" Esmè spat as she walked off.

***

Chloe walked through the village and sighed as she saw sami. She smiled to him and sighed. Chloe knew that she still loved sami and that even if she was with warren it wasn't the same. They were together for teddy and Chloe knew they used each other for sex and that was to. Chloe didn't knew what to do or think, she felt as if she was never going to be happy again.