Confusing things {twenty two}

( real quick ) i gotta get home and watch the movie so i'm so sorry if i skip out on some parts but i promise this is a chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i sat up weakly trying to adjust to the bright infirmary lights. Ron and Hermione sat on opposite sides of the bed waiting for me to wake up.

"oh! Y/n you're awake!" Hermione said with a smile.

"in the flesh" i muttered. I looked over at Ron to see if he was awake, and sure enough he wasn't. I laughed and little bit and tried to reach over to shake him.

"hmmmm" He groaned sitting up in his chair his eyes opening and closing slowly.

"blimey y/n you're awake!" he said excitedly. I laughed a bit.

"how long have i been out for?"

"only about" Hermione started

"4 months" Ron interjected. I froze, there's no way it's been four months.

"enough ron!" Hermione scolded

"relax it's only been a day" She said with a smile.

I sighed in relief.

"Where's harry?" i asked looking around for him.

"last time i knew he was working with professor Lupin" Hermione said.

"Did i miss much school wise?"

"Not really, harry's boggart was a dementor" Ron said. I froze.

"like the things from the train?"

"exactly."

We continued talking and Madam Pomfrey walked in and told us i was free to go.

"Well that was odd" Ron said. we laughed and continued walking. We walked by Draco and his goons and i couldn't help but look. I scowled and turned around. "We have care for magical creatures tomorrow?" I asked excitedly.

"Indeed we do" Hermione said

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
okay. yes i know it's short but i have the care for magical creatures chapter already ready (though i could have sworn i've already written it) but anyway it'll be out soon <3