The start to summer without Harry (intro to year 3)

5 days into summer and I'm already missing my little raven haired boy. Yeah I've completely fallen for him... and with Ginny liking him..., well let's just say this'll be hard. I've tried writing to him but i never sent the letters. I miss him, i miss his voice, i miss his laugh, i miss everything about him. The worst part about him being away is that he's not here to comfort me, he's not the first face i see when i wake up from a faint, when i'm upset..., or when he just makes me howl with laughter in the common room. Ginny talks about him non stop like she knows him so well. But the twins keep reminding me that I have the upper hand in the situation,  I've known him longer and I'm his best friend. I have the better chance here right...?  Why am i overthinking this? I've ran out of things to help me fall asleep, i know there's 352 cracks on the walls and ceiling. Well that's all for todays entry it's going to be a long summer without him...

Okay ! Here it is the introduction to year 3! Sorry it took so long a lot has happened, now the beginning of the chapter where she describes her missing harry is based off of my real feelings about not seeing my boyfriend over the coronavirus break. So uh that's it for now...? Bye loves !