Chapter 10~Year 2 The Chamber Of Secrets

Ron and I have been writing to Harry all summer but he hasn't responded to any of them. Ah, the lovely age of 12 we all know what that means puberty. But we won't get into that it's traumatic.

"Ronnnnnnnnnald I'm bored" I groan.

"Let's go save Harry"

"Wha-"

We get into the ford Angela and fly to number 4 privet drive

"Hiya Harry!" Ron says

"Ron, Y/N, Fred, George What are all of you doing here?" Harry asks

"Saving you of course!" I chirp. We rip the bars off of his window and the fat man grabs his ankle. I have a strong grip on Harry as Ron and I get him into the car.

"Happy birthday Harry!" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. We flew home and entered through the window. The dishes were doing themselves and there was knitting, while the clock moved everyone back to home.

"It's not much-" Ron starts

"But it's home" I finish

"I think it's brilliant" Harry says

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! BEDS EMPTY, NO NOTE, CAR GONE now I don't blame you Harry"

"They we're starving him mum-"

There were bars on his window!" I finish

"YOUR LUCKY I DONT PUT BARS ON YOUR WINDOWS RONALD AND Y/N WEASLEY" She shrieks. We all sit down for breakfast when Ginny comes down

"Mummy where's my jumper" Ginny comes downstairs and asks. Her eyes widen when Harry says hello and my blood boils

"What did I say wrong?" Harry asks

"Ginny." I say bitterly "been talking about you all summer annoying actually" I finish. Dad came home and asked how the ride was mum of course corrected him. Errol came with the post.

"Oh look it's our Hogwarts letters" Percy says

"This lot won't come cheap mum" I say worry lacing my voice

"We'll manage" she says with a sigh

We take the Floo networks to Diagon Alley, Harry was up before me and I knew that this would go wrong.

"Diagonalley" Harry says while mum has a worried look on her face

"I got it mum" I mutter repeating what Harry said and I landed on top of him.

"Wrong gate" I mutter to both of us

A hand grabs Harry's and it sound like he's in pain I don't know what to do so I grab his hand and pry it off. We walked out of the store to scared to walk around any further.

"Not lost are you my dears" "come with us we'll help you find you're way back" Some creepy people say

"No thanks we're fine" Harry says grabbing my hand. Thankfully were saved by Hagrid

"Y/N, Harry" Hermione says happily. She fixes Harry's glasses and we meet the rest of the group.

"Oh no, not him" I whisper to Harry as Lockheart comes out. He calls Harry up and forces him to take pictures.

"What a scandal. There's no way that he did all of this" I mutter to Ron who nods in agreement. Mum agrees to get them signed by him which I really didn't want.

"Bet you loved that didn't you pottah, cant even go into a bookshop without making the front page" Non other than Draco Malfoy says

"Leave. Him. Alone" Ginny says

"Oh look Pottah got yourself a girlfriend" Draco teases causing my blood to boil but tears to peek out of my eyes also. After the entire weird encounter that dad and Mr. Malfoy brought (that I didn't pay attention to at all.) All I know is that Malfoy insulted Dad and that's all I got out of it.

We get to Kings Cross and Percy, Ginny, Mum, dad, and the twins go. So that leaves Harry, Ronald, and I left.

"Let's go" Harry says as all three of us run into, INTO the wall.

"Ow" I say as a crack my back

"We've missed it!" Harry hiss's

"Maybe we can just go wait by the car?" Harry suggests

"The car" Ron and I say looking at each other

We were now in the Ford Angela and I was staring out of the window but I quickly was pulled from my thoughts then we heard a train from behind us. My car door flew open and I was launched out of it.

"AHHH" I scream is I'm dangling from the car door

"Y/N" Harry screams. They eventually pull me up and Harry hugs me tight.

"Welcome home" I say to the boys as we see Hogwarts in all of its glory. All of a sudden the car starts to do weird things and we crash into the Womping Willow.

"AH" I scream as a branch slices across my shoulder

"My wand look at my wand" Ron whimpers now holding his newly broken wand. We're ejected from the car and I was thrown far to the left next to Harry again. Harry caught Hedwig, Ron caught scabbers, and I caught Crimson.

"Dads gonna Kill us" Ron and I say.

We were caught by Filch and Mrs. Norris at the great hall doors.

"Oh dear they are in trouble" Filch mumbles

"You were seen by no less then seven muggles. Do you have any idea how Sirius ( ;) )this is, you have caused great exposure to our world. Not to mention the damage you did to a tree that had been here since before you were born." Snape says getting all up in our faces. Professor Dumbledore And Mcgongall come in. We weren't expelled thank Merlin.

"What a crazy night." I say to the boys as I sling my arms around their shoulders and we walked back to the common room.

A/N I'm sorry if this is absolutely arse but I was the the Great Escape all day today and I'm tired AF but watching the Chamber Of secrets for the 3rd time. Welcome to year 2 Guys & Gals! Enjoy Baiii~
-Sincerely, Le author Chan~.