This year? {twenty}

"Fortuna Major" Seamus said, as the fat lady in the portrait sang.

"Fortuna Major" Harry said.

"No no no wait" She said. She looked at the glass she held in her hand.

"Ah~ Ah~ Ah~AAAAhHHhHhHhHhHhhHhH" She screamed. We all covered our ears in pain.

"AHHHHHHHhhHhHhhHhHH" She continued screaming looking as if she was running out of air.

*smash* she hit the wine glass against the pillar behind her. She looked at it shocked.

"Amazing! Just by my voice" She flaunted.

"Fortuna Major." Harry said strictly. Damn. That was hot. I blushed and looked away staring at the ground. (please forgive me i'm cringing at this too)

"Yes alright" She said opening up. "Come in"

"Thank you" Harry said sounding out of breath.

"She can't even sing" Harry and Seamus said walking fast for no reason (they are walkin hella fast for like no reason)

"Hey man" They said as a ghost that wasn't nearly headless, walked right through them. Hermione and I walked up to the girls dorm.

"So Hermione how was your summer?" I asked unpacking my stuff.

"It was okay i guess" She said.

"How was yours?" She asked.

"It was okay, other then going to Egypt we didn't really do much" I said sadly.

"You totally missed Harry didn't you" She said laughing.

"What! No i didn't" I said blushing. I picked up a pillow from my suitcase and threw it at her.

"Ah!" She gasped dramatically. "Oh it's on" She smiled evilly.

She threw a pillow at me. I laughed and we had a pillow fight.

"AHHH!" I screamed jumping on a bed for safety.

"I'm gonna get you!" She screamed hitting me with the pillow.

"OW OW" I laughed jumping off of the bed.

"Hey Mione?" I asked putting my pillow down.

"yes?" she asked also setting hers down.

"How do you think this years gonna go?" i asked.

"honestly i'm not sure, every year something has happened so i'm expecting nothing less" She shrugged.

"I agree" I said. I got ready to lay down, thinking of Harry and what he was doing.

•~•~•~ BOYS DORM •~•~•~

"aye! this one's an elephant!" Seamus yelled throwing the candy at Neville.

Neville ate the candy and starting screaming like an elephant. Everyone bursted out laughing. After eating a lot of candy they decided to head to bed. Harry got ready to lay down, and somehow Y/n drifted into his head. He faintly smiled at the thought of her scolding herself, and faintly frowned wondering if she returned his confused feelings.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

aye ik it's short but y'all want an update here you go :) i'm trying my best y'all trust me , bye loves ❤️