Defense the darkest of arts {twenty one}

Defense Against The Dark Arts has been rough these last 2 years, let's hope this year is better.

"I can't believe the man on the train is our DADA teacher" Ron said as we walked to the classroom.

"He looked homeless" Hermione shrugged.

"I quite like him" I said as they all turnt their heads to look at me.

"Really?" Handsome Harry asked.

"Yes" I laughed.

We got into the classroom as everyone stood together.

"Today we will be learning about the boggart" Professor Lupin stared. After Hermione taught us all about the boggart it was our turn to fight it.

Neville started off with Snape wearing his grandmother's clothes then a few more went. I sat there thinking no longer paying attention.

"What is my biggest fear?" I mumbled to myself trying to find out what it was. I wasn't scared of most things so it's hard to determine what it is. Before i knew it, it was my turn to go. I looked at the small clown before it turnt into me standing alone while everyone i cared for even a man i've never seen before were standing, conversing, and having fun. I was— alone.

"Riddikulus" I whispered. I couldn't even see what it changed into before i fell into someone's arms and passed out.

Harry's P. O. V
I stood silently waiting to see what y/n's boggart would be.

She wasn't really afraid of anything so i couldn't guess. Ron's was easy to guess, Hermione's was easy to guess but, her's was hard to. Before i knew it, it was her turn and it turnt into her family plus Hermione, Ron, and I plus a strange man having fun without her. So her biggest fear was being alone. She whispered the spell before i noticed she was going to pass out, i quickly caught her and lied her down on the floor. I looked at Ron and Hermione with shock.

Ron looked sad and Mione looked like she was just as shocked as me. Professor Lupin rushed over and told us to bring her to the nurse before our next class. I wanted to see my boggart through so i asked if i could have a turn.

I stood in front of the now happy y/n and the sad rest of the lot before it quickly turnt into something i wasn't expecting. It was a dementor... I stood frozen with fear as Professor Lupin jumped in front of it and it turnt into a full moon... weird. Once Lupin finished class i quickly ran to Madem Pomfrey to check on y/n.

sorry it's so short and bad i need to attempt to get back into writing :( ~ Ayla