Chapter 12~Bones...we don't know her

It was the first Quidditch game of the school year. I had my Gryffindor scarf tied around my neck even though it probably wasn't needed. Slytherin has just scored another goal making it 90 to 30 them. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"I don't understand it seems quite easy" Ron says from beside me

"What do you mean?" Hermione asks

"I mean, it looks so easy! How can they be losing?" He says.

"Yeah Slytherins not that good anyway!" Seamus said from behind us. I focused my attention back onto the game. After a little while of watching the blurs of green and red dart around the field I noticed something

"HARRY" I screeched gaining his attention "BLUDGER TWELVE O'CLOCK" I yelled again. He moved just in time because the bludger just barely missed him.

"Oi watch yourself Harry!" Oliver said.

"WOOD LOOK OUT!" Harry called but it was to late, Oliver's broom had been hit by the bludger. It swerved for Harry again?

"Hermione there's something wrong with that bludger" I said pointing at it. All of a sudden Harry went bezerk around the field; the bludger following him everywhere he went.

"I don't know much about Quidditch but I know that a bludger doesn't target one person only that means..." Ron said

"IT'S RIGGED THE BLUDGER IS RIGGED" Ron and I scream at the same time. Now when I mean everywhere I mean it. It looked like a fangirl after 'Harry' Styles or Justin Bieber when they were popular (hehe)

"No matter where he goes it's 'always' behind him" Ron says. The three of us watched in suspense as the bludger continued to be on Harry's tail. Who knows what he did to this bludger but it was sure pissed at him. He flew through the Slytherin stands causing horrified screams and shrikes to emerge from the large group.

"Ah the sweet, sweet screams of the Slytherin's" I cooed inhaling deeply.

Harry swerved every-which-way but it continued to follow him

"Ok this bludger is definitely rigged" Hermione says sending us a look of horror.

"Blimey Harry's got himself a rouge bludger, that's been tampered with that has!" Hagrid exclaims

"Don't worry I'll stop it" Ron says as he points his wand at the bludger.

"No!" Hermione and I exclaim grabbing Rons hand. Hermione clears her throat

"No, even with a proper wand it's way too risky, you might hit Harry" she says lowering his hand. The bludger smashed through the Slytherin stand leaving a rather large hole in it. It soon went through the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw ones also. The entire Gryffindor stand shook as the bludger smashed through it. I sat there shaking as Harry continued to dodge the bludger.

"Training for the ballet Pottah?" Draco taunts but Harry spotted something that Draco didn't. The snitch was hovering just by his left(?) ear. Harry quickly followed it catching Draco's attention. Draco bumped Harry pushing him back as he sped ahead.

"OH COME ON THATS A CHEAP SHOT" I screamed in there direction. I swear I saw Harry smirk. They both dove deep under the pitch in order to get the snitch. I say there tapping my toe in suspense

"Y/N if you don't calm down your going to break yourself or you're toe at least" Ginny said from behind me. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the game. Harry and Draco have yet to emerge,

"The bludger is still on Harry's tail!" I exclaim angrily.

"H-How do you know?" Ginny asks from behind me