One shot/Drabble

~Filler chapter~
Hey guys! This isn't a official chapter but it's a Drabble/ one shot from my multi fandom one shot book (not published) hope y'all like it. Chapter coming soon!

________________________________
"I-I really am Harry" Cho says to him.
________________________________

"You okay Harry?" I ask him as he storms into the common room with tears in his eyes.

"I'm. Fine" he says trying his best not to cry.

"No really Harry what's wrong?" I ask standing up and putting a hand on his arm.

"I was rejected to the dance" he murmurs looking down.

He shoved me off of him and storms away into the room. I don't know why I felt little hope that he'd ask me. I ended up going alone because no one asked me, I didn't mind though.

 I ended up going alone because no one asked me, I didn't mind though

This is what I wore^^^^

I walked out to see that Harry went with one of the Patil twins. I could feel the tears in my eyes but shook them away and walked in. All eyes were on me.

"Is that Y/n Weasely?" I hear some people whisper. I immediately sit down next to my brother Ron and we watched the Champions dance.

"You alright Y/n/n?" Ron asks

"Yes Ron go dance with you're date" I told him and he did. I was the only one sitting down while everyone danced.

"Hello Miss Weasely" Professor Snape said sitting beside me

"Hello Professor!" I say cheerily with a small wave.

"Someone's been been eyeing you the entire dance" Snape said with a smile motioning to Harry. I blushed and giggled

"I know about you're crush Miss Weasely" He says out of the blue causing me to blush more

"Well the dance has ended I'll be off nowwww" He says as he drags out his sentence.

"Hello Y/n you look stunning!" Hermione says as she sits down followed by Harry and Ron.

"Wow sis you look amazing!" Ron says as he hugs me "Right Harry" Ron says with a wink

"Y-Yeah" He stutters

He went out to try to dance with Cho. They danced and I left and cried on the stairs alone. A few hours later Hermione joined me crying also. We went back to the girls common room and cried some more, and got changed into our PJ's.

"Cute sloth pajamas!" Hermione squeals as we sit on the couch playing UNO in front of the fireplace.

"Uno" Hermione says.

"Hmmm" I ponder as I put down a draw 4 color change card.

"Haha" I say as she picks up her cards "aaand the color will be Green"

"NO" she whines.

We play for a little while longer when Harry and Ron enter.

"Uno" I say.

"Draw 2" Hermione says.

"Draw two, stacks" I say.

"I win" I laugh.

"WHAT HOW" Hermione screams "I NEVER LOSE!" She continues

"Well you just did" I chuckle

"CHANCLA?" She says as she has an evil grin on her face. She takes off one of her shoes and chases me around the common room.

"EEP" I squeal as I run into someone knocking them down. I look up to see Harry. I bumped into Harry.

"Oh s-sorry Harry" I say getting up

"No I'm sorry Y/n, I should've asked you to the ball so you didn't have to go alone" he says putting his head down in shame

"I was fine with going alone, I knew nobody was going to ask me anyway so I anticipated it" I said with a shrug. By that time Hermione and Ron has left us alone in the common room.

"I'm so so sorry" he says as he pulls me into a tight embrace. He starts to cry into the crook of my neck.

"Harry why are y-you crying?" I ask

"I don't know I just feel really bad" he says through sobs causing me to chuckle a little.

"Come" He says as he grabs my hand and leads me it of the common room.

"Harry where are we going?" I ask a little scared

"Don't worry" he says as he leads us to the astronomy tower.

"Harry what are we doing here?" I ask.

"Lumos" he mutters and the tip of his wand lights up to reveal a makeshift dance floor and a muggle radio player.

"Y/n Weasley will go dance with me?" He asks taking a my hand and placing a light kiss on it.

The words "I'd be honored" slip out of my mouth but it was my answer anyway.

We danced the night away, we actually danced until sunrise. The best part about that night was, right as the sun hit the tower a beam of light was thrown on Harry and I And right in that moment he kissed me, and I kissed him.

Hope y'all liked it bai loves~