Christmas Side Chapter!

Waking up, i rolled over to check the time on the clock. 5:25. I groaned and rolled back over hitting the shoulder off my lover in the process.

"Babe?" He asked, his voice raspy.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry" I mutter face planting into the pillow falling back asleep. My boyfriend was never one to celebrate Christmas but I got him into it again, well kind of. I'm just glad Voldemorts gone so he's free from being a death eater.

3rd P.O.V
"Babe wake up" Draco said poking the sleeping girl.

"Nooo" she groaned pushing him away.

"It's christmas" he coos in a sing song type voice. Y/n's eyes immediately snap open.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!!" She screamed running past the young Malfoy. He shook his head and chuckled.

Back in the living room he saw her perched on the couch, eyeing the gifts that lie under the large tree.

"Can we open them?" She asks excitedly.

"Go ahead" Draco chuckles. How'd he get stuck with the weird (your house) girl, he has no idea. But he fell in love with her. Who would've thought the kind and caring y/h (your house) would fall for the cold and 'heartless' Draco Malfoy? No one knows, not even her. After she opened all her gifts she ran into the kitchen and started making Peppermint flavoured hot cocoa for the two of them. This was going to be an interesting first Christmas for the 11 month couple.

Hi! i'm back (not that any of y'all missed me but i'm back) So i took a small break from writing to try and get my life together and i'm doing pretty well. I know I haven't been amazing at updating the story but a chapter will be out sooner than later. Love y'all ~ Ayla