Leaving

Tommy sat on the stairs as Phil, Techno, and Will all ate dinner

Tommy sat on the stairs as Phil, Techno, and Will all ate dinner. None of them noticed he wasn't sitting in his seat, none of them noticed he hadn't gotten food, none of them noticed him enough to care. He sighed and pushed himself off of the stairs and into his room. He was going to leave. It was all about Techno and Wilbur. He was so done with being forgotten. He was just a child to them. He was someone they could bully and hurt, because he was loud and obnoxious. Yet they only paid attention to him when he did something wrong, when he made a mistake. Not when he got all A's on his report card, not when he stood up to a bully hurting his friend, not when he did anything good. They only paid attention when he accidently ripped Will's hoodie, or when he borrowed one of Techno's books without asking. He sat on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He said to himself "they wouldn't care if I left " and he got up and started packing a bag. 

                                                            3 HOURS LATER 

Tommy opened his window. He grabbed the bag he had packed earlier. He threw the bag out of the second-story window onto the hammock and climbed onto the tree branch next to his window. He shimmied down the tree into their yard, grabbed his bag, and ran. When he got to the edge of the their yard, he jumped the fence and ran into the woods. Tommy ran for miles, and only stopped to get a quick drink of water from his water bottle. He followed a path out of their town into a lush, green, flower field that he recognized from when he used to hang out with Tubbo. Now Tubbo was to busy with his platonic husband Ranboo then to spend time with Tommy. Tubbo used to be the only one who looked out for Tommy, then Tubbo left too. Tommy pushed these thoughts from his mind and kept running. 

Hi :) 

My name is Bean. 

This is my first book and sorry for the short first chapter. 

This book will mostly be Tommy's POV but some chapters (like the next one) will be other peoples POV instead.