DAD?!

Everyone looked towards the door where Niki, Tommy, and Serenity were standing. Serenity stepped behind Tommy as Tommy waved a little sheepish wave. He was nervous and he didn't want to be recognized this early on into their trip, especially not with Serenity. All of a sudden Tommy was brought back to reality by a big hug that took all the air out of his body. "TOMMY" yelled a familiar voice that brought tears to Tommy's eyes. "Hello, Wilbur," Tommy said coldly. Behind Wilbur walked up Phil and Techno. Techno reached out to Tommy and gave him a quick hug but Tommy saw the happiness in Techno's eyes. "Why did you leave Tommy?" Wilbur asked Tommy sadly. "Same reason you are seeing me five years later," Tommy responded. "What's that supposed to mean?" Phil asked. "It means I was one town over. Yall could have found me if you wanted to." Phil looked a little shocked. "You mean you were that close to us?" Techno asked. "Yes. And you know, I don't regret it." "Calm down Dad. They regret it." Everyone turned to look at Serenity. "DAD?" "What do you mean DAD?" "Huh?" Serenity regretted saying anything and stepped back behind Tommy. "I found her 5 years ago outside the village. I adopted her, and her name is Serenity Rose." "YOU HAVE A CHILD?" "Yes, Wilbur I have a child."

Hi Everybody :) Sorry for the short chapter. The next one should be longer. I am trying to upload at least 2 chapters a day. Thank you for the support! And make sure you drink a lot of water.

-Bean