"Do You Want To Be My Daughter?"

The next morning Tommy woke up to find Serenity snuggled up close to him. 

He shook her awake lightly and she blinked open her eyes slowly. 

"Serenity darling," Tommy stopped for a second and took a deep breath as Serenity looked up at him with her big blue eyes. "How would you feel if I adopted you? Do you want to be my daughter?" Serenity jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. 'I would love to be adopted by you Dad!" Tommy's heart melted at those words. "That's great honey. Let's go tell Jessica. I am also going to go house shopping today!" Serenity jumped out of his arms and ran into the kitchen. Tommy got out of bed and followed. "That's great, sweetie!" Jessica was telling Serenity as Tommy walked into the room. "CONGRATULATIONS!" She yelled excitedly at Tommy. "Thanks, Jessica, I am going to go look for houses after we eat." Jessica nodded and handed him and Serenity a plate of pancakes. Tommy ate his pancakes quickly and hugged Serenity goodbye. "I'll be back in a few hours," Tommy told Jessica and Serenity. And indeed he did find a nice cheap house that he and Serenity moved into. Tommy taught Serenity how to fight as she got older, and Serenity was growing up to be a strong, smart girl. 

Hi :) Sorry for the really short chapter. The next one will be 5 years later. Make sure you drink a lot of water. Have a nice day/night. -Bean