We Missed You

Tommy and Serenity left Techno's house and started walking towards Tubbo and Ranboo's house. Tommy looked at Serenity and said "Tubbo and Ranboo have a son around your age. His name is Michael." Serenity smiled and nodded. There weren't many people here who were her age so she was excited. They arrived at their destination and Serenity watched as Tommy hesitantly hit the doorbell. The door opened and a zombie pigman around the same height as Serenity looked at them and said "Hello?" "Hi, Michael. It's been a little while since I have seen you. Are your parents here?" "Yes, they are." Michael yelled into his house "DAD, PAPA! SOMEONE'S HERE FOR YOU!" Tommy smiled at Michael and said, "I don't know if you remember me but I'm Tommy." "I DO RECOGNIZE YOU!" Tommy smiled at the zombie pigman. "This is my daughter Serenity Rose. She is about the same age as you." Michael smiled at them both. "Nice to meet you Serenity. Please come in." "MICHAEL WHERE ARE YOU?" Tommy perked up slightly at the familiar voice that always made him happy. "IM AT THE DOOR I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU GET PAPA TOO" Michael yelled back to Tubbo. "OK ONE SECOND." Tommy was shaking a little bit. He was scared but also excited. He wasn't sure if he was welcome. Michael made it feel like he was but he wasn't sure. Serenity and Michael were talking like they had been friends all their life. Suddenly they heard footsteps going down the stairs. "Michael, what was it that you needed? I have Pa-" Suddenly Tommy heard feet scurrying over the oak wood floor and arms pulling him tightly towards a body. It was Tubbo. Tommy hugged back with all his strength and then he felt another pair of arms wrapping around him just as tightly as Tubbo was. It was Ranboo. "I missed you guys" Tommy admitted. "We missed you too" Ranboo responded "A lot," Tubbo added. Tommy smiled at them and said "This is my daughter Serenity Rose. She is the same age as Michael. I adopted her when I arrived at the village 5 years ago." "Hi, Serenity!" Tubbo said. "Hello, Serenity," Ranboo said shortly after. "Serenity want to go play in my room?" Michael asked. "Sure! Bye, Dad." Michael and Serenity ran upstairs, their footsteps echoing through the hallway. 

"Come sit down. How much of L'Manburg have you seen?" Ranboo asked. "We went to Niki's bakery where we ran into Phil, Techno, and Will." "That's good, they have missed you." Tubbo butted in. "Then we saw Dream. He tried to attack Serenity and I. Serenity stabbed him though. I raised her well." "Wow," Ranboo said. "Yeah" Tommy smiled proudly. "Where do you live Tommy?" Tubbo asked him. "In a village, about 2 weeks walk from here." "You should move back to L'Manburg," Ranboo told him. "I was thinking about asking Serenity if she wanted to move here." Ranboo said, "You could move in with us!" Tommy thought for a second before saying "Let me ask Serenity." Tommy walked up the stairs and called Serenity into the hallway. "Yes, Dad? she asked. "How would you feel if we moved to L'Manburg?" Serenity smiled brightly at her dad. "I thought you would never ask! Yes." 

Hello everyone :) This was the last chapter! I hoped you enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please go drink some water and have a great day. I appreciate all the support.

Thank you again

-Bean