"Why's That Green Man Staring At Us?"

"You look so old Tommy," Techno said looking at him "AND you have a daughter!" Serenity smiled and waved. "She's really good at sword fighting." Tommy bragged. Serenity looked down shyly. "How old is my granddaughter?" Phil asked smiling brightly when he said, granddaughter. "I'm 11, Dad adopted me when I was 6. And it is a pleasure to meet you all." "She's so much politer than you are Tommy." Techno joked. "You realize stuff like that is what made him leave right?" Serenity retorted with fire in her eyes. Techno, Will, and Phil all looked shocked when she said that. "Sorry, Tommy." Techno apologized. "It's fine Techno, we are going to go to the hotel so we can get some sleep. We have been traveling for a couple of weeks." Serenity nodded and walked out of the bakery. Tommy waved and followed his daughter. Techno looked at Will and Phil with a shocked expression. "He will come round eventually," Phil said, Techno nodded but it internally hurt a bit at his younger brother leaving and coming back with a child, and then the child being as hot-tempered as Tommy was. Techno nodded but still walked out the door following Tommy but far enough behind it didn't look like he was following him. He saw Tommy pointing out certain buildings to Serenity and occasionally laughing as he remembered good memories. Sometimes though his face would go to an unreadable expression when they passed certain buildings and Techno could only imagine what Tommy had been through. Serenity stopped and asked Tommy. "Dad? Why is that green man staring at us?" Tommy looked up and immediatly stood in front of Serenity and instinctivly grabbed his sword handle. The green man walked up to them and said "Hello Tommy."

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy the chapter and please make sure you are drinking water! -Bean