HE'S GONE!

Technoblade POV (SORTA)

Techno felt bad. Tommy didn't come down to dinner, and Phil, Will, and Techno didn't notice until about 10 minutes into the meal. Techno decided he would check on Tommy after dinner but Phil asked Will and Techno if they wanted to watch a movie. Techno decided that he would watch the movie and THEN go check on Tommy. It's not like Tommy was going anywhere. 

Or so he thought.... Sorry couldn't resist. 

Will wanted to watch Hamilton and Techno and Phil agreed. It didn't dawn on any of them that Tommy may have wanted to watch Hamilton as it was his favorite movie. Halfway through the movie, Techno started to get tired. He fell asleep on the couch between Will and Phil. Will eventually fell asleep too. Phil stayed on the couch with them and eventually nodded off himself. When Techno woke up it was 12:34. He remembered he wanted to check on Tommy. He went to Tommy's room and knocked on his door. There was no answer. Techno pushed Tommy's door open and saw it was empty. He walked down the stairs and told Phil and Will, that Tommy wasn't in his room. "That's weird." Phil said. And indeed it was. Tommy never came downstairs and should be asleep. Will ran up to Tommy's room and saw a note on his bed. He grabbed it and ran downstairs and read it aloud. 

"Hello anyone who this may concern,

I'm not normally this blunt, but I feel this is important to say.

I feel forgotten. No one cares when I do something good, you guys only notice me when I do something "bad." Bad could be borrowing a book. 

So anyways I'm gone. I've left. 

I left while you guys were watching my favorite movie without me on the couch. Without even asking me if I wanted to watch. 

So let this is my goodbye. 

Enjoy your life - without me. 

The forgotten kid

Tommy."

Will looked up with tears in his eyes. "I didn't know he felt this way." Phil said sadly

"We need to find him."

Techno called everyone they knew and they all went looking for Tommy. 

They gave up after 2 weeks. 

Will, Techno, and Phil sat on the couch in silence. 

"He is really gone." Will said, breaking the silence. 

"He didn't want to be found." Techno said sadly. 

So they went back to their normal life without Tommy. 

They truly missed the kid, but didn't let it show. 

Hi :) Hope you enjoyed the chapter!