seven.

Last time on Heartbreaker ...

"Now what the hell is up with your ex?" As if on cue, her phone dinged in her free hand, making her bring her screen up into view of the two of them.

maybe : scott | 1:00 pm
hey Courtney, it's Scott
Trent gave me your number you free later tn ?

~

Chapter seven ;
Luck

Seeing the Latino come into her eye view her expression relaxed as he walked over to her pulling her into his chest, placing a kiss on her head. "You okay?" Heather looked up at her partner with a small smile. "Yeah, i'm glad you're here.. sorry for calling you out of work, i know you're so annoyed." Grabbing onto her hands Alejandro rolled his eyes at her remark. "I would never be annoyed at you for needing me, Mi Amor. I always got you, that's why this 25 karat ring is sitting on your finger. Now, we're gonna go in there, and get some answers from this bitch." Moving his arm to go around her shoulder, the two entered the room again, making both Izzy and Mal cut from their conversation to look at the couple. "Oh, hey Alejandro. Mal just said your name." The redhead mentioned as she moved over so the couple could have a place to sit infront of the prisoner. Heather walked over to sit, the Latin close behind her tail. He raised an eyebrow at the man as he took a seat next to his fiancé. "Why would Mal be mentioning me unless he is apologizing to my wife?"

"Fiancé.." The ravenette's eyebrows furrowed into a glare as she looked towards the prisoner. "You two aren't married yet. Or did I already miss it? I would hate that!" Alejandro clenched his fist, as he slammed it on the table, making the girls jump, his eyes set on Mal with a deadly stare. "What did I just say?" The skinny guy leaned back in his seat with a chuckle. "I'm not apologizing for shit. LOOK WHERE I AM!" The three just looked at him, as his eyes darkened looking between them. "You better be lucky Scott's there instead of me. There's your fucking apology cono." He got up with a kick to his chair before exiting the room. "Can we get the fuck out of here?"

-

"Duncan, what are you doing? Do not answer!" He lifted his finger off the send button with a dry chuckle. "Oops.."

Courtney| 1:02 pm
I may be , why are you asking ?

"Is that your weak attempt to mock the way I type?" The couple's expressions mirrored eachother as they raised an eyebrow at eachother. "I think I did a pretty good job.. and looks like so does Scott." He remarked, looking at her phone.

maybe : scott | 1:03 pm
Can we meet at our old spot ?
I wanna talk

The brunette looked up at the Italian, squeezing his hand as he read the message. "It's blatant disrespect... where's the old spot, babe?" He looked towards the blonde party dude as he asked Courtney the question. Geoff nodded at him as the brunette sighed in exasperation. "No, stop responding and give me the phone back-"

Courtney | 1:04 pm
6:30 , and Duncan will be with me

~

The ginger smirked as he put his phone down giving his attention back to his step brother. "I can't believe that failing musician punched you bro. And you said he did it why, again?" Holding an ice pack to his eye, Trent scoffed. "Saying you were working with the guy that put them through all this shit. Mal or whatever.."

"Oh shit.."