four.

Last time on Heartbreaker ...

Closing the door behind her, Heather followed them in just as Courtney walked out from their guest bedroom. "Why are you guys here?" "Surprise! Wedding dress shopping!!"

"What?!"

~

Chapter four ;
Like family

"So, your idiot fiancé didn't tell you? Great." Walking over to them as they had made themselves comfortable on her couch, Courtney dropped into a seat next to Izzy. "I love you guys but it is my only day off this week and I really wanted to spend it relaxing." "Wait.. you make your own schedule, what? Just take Friday off it." Heather looked at the girl shrugging, not understanding what the problem was. "I can't. This week has been really busy and friday those new shipments are coming so I know the store will be crowded." Bridgette nodded in agreement as the ravenette huffed looking at her friend. "I'll fill in for you Friday. Easy." A small laugh came from Courtney as she shook her head. "What? Heather no-" "Too late, I'm already gonna do it. NOW let's get the snacks out, the champagne even if I can't drink, and go wedding dress shopping!" Courtney looked at Bridgette confusion written on her face as the blonde got up walking towards the door and let in the two fashion stylists that pulled a big rack of wedding dresses wrapped in their plastic bags. "Ohh no.."

~

"Okay stylists. Here is your job.. look." Putting her two fingers together and placing them infront of the corner of her lips, Heather then slid them over to the other side. "We don't need your input. All we need is you to help Court change in and out of the dresses. Got it? Good." Bridgette looked at her after taking a sip from her glass. "Little harsh, Heath." "Whatever they're getting paid by the hour." The ravenette shrugged as she sat in her chair, picking up a cookie. "She's such a bitch." Izzy laughed from her seat looking to Bridgette. "Okay... ready for the first dress!" Courtney yelled from the guest room that she was in to change dresses. Hearing a small knock on the door, Courtney cracked the door greeting the stylist with a small smile. "Hi, here's the first dress." "Thanks!" Taking it and closing the door, she could hear the three girls from the living room. She shook her head as she heard them begin to argue about the dresses. The brunette shook her head at them before looking in the mirror at herself as she pulled it onto herself. stepping out the room she walked over in front of the girls. "So?" Stopping their argument the three looked over at the brunette, as silence filled the room. "Say something.. please." "Court, you look so beautiful..." the asian choked out as tears filled her eyes. the other three struggled to hold their laughs in, before Courtney laughed loudly. "You guys are being so mean to me. I'm just emotional." Walking over to her, the ginger hugged the ravenette tightly in her seat. "Stop being a mom. You have no reason to be crying right now." Izzy laughed with her as Bridgette got up walking towards Courtney. "Let's get you in the second dress before Heather starts bawling." Smiling at the stylist as she took the dress, the blonde winked handing the hanger over to Courtney.

~

"Okay so your final four are one, three, five, and six? cool, I guess we'll revisit the list next month?" Seeing the brunette nod, Heather smiled as she leaned back into the seat. "I am so glad to have you guys. Seriously, I don't know where I'd be without you." An 'aww' came from Bridgette as the three came in to hug the brunette. Their sweet moment was cut short by the brunette's phone ringing. The group pulled away giving her space to answer.

"This is a prepaid call from 'Mike Wilson' . Press 0 to answer."