Chapter 1

This is what Kyuko looks like. Just imagine the white parts are grey.

I was on my way home from training when I was walking past Izumo's tower.
As I was just walking past the door mother came out. She was dressed in her Usual ninja outfit and headband, not like she did everyday, but The look on her face and paper in her hand meant something else.

"Mum?"

"Hmm?" She faced me

"Are you going on a mission?"

"Yeah, uhh." she looked at the paper " to the hidden stone village."

I lifted an eyebrow. The hidden lock and stone village weren't quit good friends.

"Why would you need to go there?"

"For a mission." she said in a sweet tone.

I took the paper from her and studied it. My eyes widened. She was going to disguise herself as a street performer and gather intel on the hidden Stone.

Not again

I looked at her.

"Well, What is it?" She asked.

"Do you have to keep going on these missions?" I wined.

"Well how do you expect us to make money?"

"By going on different missions."

"What's wrong with it?"

"Don't you ever wonder what it'll feel like if we had any allies?"

"No, I don't."

"Yeah, because you would rather dress like a musician and flirt with people for a mission."

She gritted her teeth, snatching the paper from my hand.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! if you have any other ideas for earning money I'd like to hear it." she growled.

"Really, was It your idea to seduce dad?"

A vain appeared on her forehead.

"I didn't seduce your father I-"
She looked around to see people watching."We'll continue this at home."
She stormed off.

I sighed and walked home. I arrived home to find mum in front of her bedroom mirror adjusting her clothes and accessories. she looked at me through the mirror.

"Are you ready for your mission?" I asked sarcastically.

She sighed, letting her arms fall from her earring.

"Yes."

She grabbed her instrument from her bed. She headed for the door when she stopped.

"I didn't seduce your father, I loved him, even though we were both drunk"

"But what 15 year old sleeps with an 18 year old, and doesn't tell him about his own child."

She looked at me with a sorry and upset face.

"Sorry." I sighed

She grinned, turning the door handle.

"See you in a few days."

She closed the door behind her. I walked upstairs to my room and dumped myself on my bed. My mum wasn't the most perfect teen. She was an orphan and sometimes seeked attention, but the attention she got wasn't what she wanted. When Hanare, my mum, was 15 she went to the land of the moon for a holiday where she met my dad Kakashi Hatake A.K.A the copy ninja or Kakashi of the sharingan who was 18. Mum said that it was love at first sight. He bought my mum one too many drinks causing her to be too drunk to remember what happened and a few weeks later she found out she was pregnant with me. The attention she got was gossip, cruelty and death glares for a pregnant 15 year old ninja. The hidden lock ninja have few allies but and the hidden leaf village isn't one of them, sadly the hidden lock ninja fear my dad, and for me to look like him doesn't make things any better, neither for my mum.