Chapter 6

Dad lead me out of the shop and down a few streets to a barbecue restaurant.

"Everyone should be in here." he said.

Everyone was sitting and eating around a table, I couldn't quit make out what they were saying but it was probably about me.
It took a seat next to dad.

"Help yourself." he gestured to the still warm beef and rise. I looked up with my mouth full to see everyone staring at me.

"What? do I have something on my face or something." I spat.

"Hey, easy" dad said "there's reason to be rude."

"I'm sorry, I'm used to saying that stuff when people are staring at me."

"We're sorry for staring at you, it's just that.....we never really expected our sensei to have a daughter, let alone a girl friend." Sakura said.

"I picked up your name earlier, who are your teammates?"I asked

"Oh, well, you already know Naruto and this is Sai."

She gestured toward a pale skinned guy with black clothes including a long sleeved t-shirt that showed his stomach and a scroll lying next to him.

"We're team 7"

"What other teams sensei's are sitting among us?" Is asked, filling my bowl with more rice, by this time everyone was eating.

"Well, I'm Shikamaru Nara." Sighed a guy wearing Jonin vest, black hair pulled into a spiky pony tail.

"And these are my teammates, Ino Yamanaka and Choji Akimichi." he gestured to a girl with purple clothes, blue eyes and Blinde hair with a fringe hanging in her face and a......I don't want to be rude rude but a chubby guy with red clothes. Long brown, spiky hair and swirls on his cheeks.

"And together we are team 10, along with Azuma sensei." Shikamaru gestured to a man with a cigarette.

"I'm ten ten" said a girl with red and white clothes, brown hair pulled into 2 buns." and these 2 are Rock Lee and Neji Hyuga"

Lee was weird looking, his hair was.......the best I can explain it......he had black hair that was moulded around his head, funny looking black eyes, thick black eye brows, a green jumpsuit with orange leg warmers and Neji Hyuga, he looked a bit serious, long brown hair, pale lavender eyes and brown and white clothes.

"We're team team 9 with with Guy sensei." Tenten continued.

Guy Sensei practically looked like Lee but without the funny eyes.

"Umm I'm Hinata Hyuga" Hinata also had Pale lavender eyes and purple and white clothes.

"This is Shino Aburame and Kiba Inuzuka."

Shino looked like the shy type, sunglasses, olive coloured hoody and brown clothes that covered his mouth, Kiba....
I stared at him. I don't know what is was out of the short brown hair, pale navey coloured clothes, fang like teeth and red triangle shaped marked on his cheeks but....as I looked at him.....I could feel my face flush.....oh no....., I grabbed a napkin and wiped my mouth, trying to cover my blush. Not only was he cute but he had a huge white dog. I love dogs.

"Where are team 8 with Kurenai sensei" Hinata said, being me to the real world. Kurenai has pale brown hair, red eyes and unique red and white clothes. By this time everyone was eating.

"Well, well, The Nara, Akimichi, Yamanaka, Aburame, Inuzuka and the Uzumaki clans, very impressive" I said.

"You know them?" Asuma asked.

"When I was 12 I was in love with the knowledge of clans, I know what they specialise in as well."l

"I've never met another person from the Uzumaki clan." Naruto.

"That's' because they were wiped out year ago. Only a few remain. Usually the Uzumaki have red hair, symbolising the blood line, if your from the Uzumaki but your blonde then you must be part-"
I was cut of by dad squeezing my hand, hard, I didn't want to raise suspicions so I stopped.
"Anyways, the Nara clans deer antler really makes great medicine, I've got about 10 recipes in my head right now."

"Your a medical ninja?" Sakura and Ino said in unison.

"You didn't mention that."dad joined in.

"Really must have skipped my mind, well......"

I sighed.

"It's kind of a long story, which I'll summaries. I come from the hidden lock village, my dad is a feared ninja there so I wasn't allowed in the academy because the village thought I would become as strong as my dad. my mums best friend Sora trained me, including medical ninjutsu, she was the best In the village, she even made me a Genin, but it was in secret, when our village leader Izumo found out he refused to let her make me a Chunin, even though I'm strong enough."

"I'm a Genin too" said Naruto "When I was 13, one of the legendary sanin, lord Jiraiya, I call home pervy saige because he's a perve and writes pervy books that Kakashi senses reads."

A look of guilt and embarrassment washed over dads face.

"He took me out of the village for 2 and a half years to train, meanwhile everyone here became Chunin." Naruto finished.

"Naruto, you know that next one is coming up soon." Shikamaru stated.

"Well, I hope we don't verse each other." I said.

"Why? don't you want to know how strong I am?" He said.

"I do, but you do realise that if one of us wins the other remains a Genin till the next Exam."

Naruto's sweat dropped.

"I knew that."

Moment of silence with everyone eating.

"Well it's getting late." dad said, getting ready to leave.

"Who's gonna pay for all this?" Asuma asked.

Dad dug into his pocked, pulled out money and put if on he table.

"Well, that's my share, come on Kyuko."

I followed him out of the restaurant.

"Well where's the nearest hotel?" I asked.

"What? I got a spare bedroom in my apartment."

"No, really, a won't interrupt your privacy."

"I won't let my daughter stay in a hotel.

I sighed I defeat.

We approached the apartment.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.
"No, this is all I got." I gestures to the small bag on my back.

We entered the apartment. It was average. Way bigger than what I lived in.
I saw a picture handing on a wall, my dad as a child with who looked like his dad.
"Is this your dad?" I asked