Chapter 16

Sorry for such a late update, I had no idea what to write for this chapter, I have a life and school. To get my readers more involved with the story, how bout you guys leave an idea of what could happen, and I'll work on adding it in.

I cracked open my tear stained eyes and strained them to look up at the sun. The bright light stung them. I slowly moved my head to the right, looking over my shoulder, peeling locks of hair from my face at the same time. I blinked a few times before pulling myself up and stared straight ahead. I chuckled. Why was I crying? Was it because of last night? Or was it because my emotions got the better of me while I was asleep? I shook my head, getting out of bed and went to my door. But I stopped.

"Is Kyuko alright?" Dad.

"Yeah, why wouldn't she be?"

"I heard her crying last night. And she wasn't too happy when she came home."

My eyes widened as a wave of heat came over me.

"Oh don't worry, she'll be fine."

There was silence.

"I'm going to check on her."

I heared to floor boards creek as he came in my direction.

"Don't worry Kakashi."

"How can you be sure that she's fine?"

"I know our daughter and I know she'll be fine."

I heard dad sigh as he stood still.

"Look, all girls have their time and hers is know."

As soon as she said this, he walked away in realization.

I groaned, rolling my eyes. Couldn't you have thought of a better excuse mum.
I had this awkward feeling about going outside my room now, but, there was no way I was staying in my room in to state I was in. Once there was little sound, I went for the bathroom.

Woah. My face was worse than I thought. Not only was it red and a little wet from tears, but my eyes were bloodshot and were crusty from sleep and my hair looked like a nest. I plucked the remaining strands of hair from my face.

"Kyuko?" Mum knocked.

"Yes." I croaked.

She opened the door enough to poke her head in. She gasped when she saw me.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I turned the tap on.

"Are you still upset about last night."

"I was a little, but I just woke up like this. But, it can't be helped, it's my time."

"You heard that?"

"Yes I did." I cupped my hands full of water and splashed it onto my face.

"But don't worry about it."

I wiped my face from the excess water.

"Is dad still here?"

"He's going out."

The front door closed.

"He's gone out." She corrected.

There was silence between us as I continued to clean myself up.

"So, what are you doing today? You going to see Kiba?"

"I don't know, it may be a bit awkward."

As I said this there was a knock at the door. Mum went to open it.

"Hello, is Kyuko in?"

Was that Ino? Was she alone?
I stepped out of the bathroom before mum could call me.