Wattpad Original
There are 25 more free parts

Chapter 8

Cameron

It's not even the end of first period and I already know it's going to be a terrible day.

Mark hasn't shut up about Maddie during the entire lab. I'm just trying to finish so that I can get the hell out of here, but after every sentence that comes out of his mouth, I become a little more irritated.

"And she definitely seemed into me." He gloats, sticking his chest out proudly. "I give it a week."

I slam down my pencil and twist around to face him. "A week before what, exactly? What do you think is going to happen in a week, Mark?"

It's so loud from everyone's chatter that Ms. Benson can't hear us. She quickly excuses herself to go grab some material from another teacher, and I'm grateful it leaves us without supervision.

Mark seems shocked that I've entered myself into this conversation, but instead of backing down he gets a cocky smirk on his face. "A week until I pop that cherry." He laughs.

My chair goes flying back, my fist coming into contact with his eye before he can continue to say anything more. He's doubled over in pain, all of the students erupting into ooohs as they watch the scene unfold in front of them.

I can't help but see red when I picture them together. I can't stand the thought of anyone else touching her. I've always pictured it to be me. No one else.

"If anyone records this I'll do the same fucking thing to you," I sneer, grabbing my backpack from the desk, tempted to spit beside him on the ground. What a piece of shit. I squat down beside him, getting real close to his face so he can hear me clearly. "You touch her and Ethan will have your ass," I threaten. "Much more than I just gave you. That was for him. Stop talking about his fucking sister that way."

"You realize that just makes it more of a challenge, right?" He taunts.

I chuckle angrily, throwing open the door to leave class early. "Find out and see."

***

Sadie finds me immediately after school, her hand coming around to hold onto my bicep. My mood was utterly fucking ruined from first period. Stupid Mark and his fucking comments.

Sadie can sense something is up, because she leans up to brush some of the curls away from my face. "Are you okay?" she asks.

Shrugging her hand away, I let out an irritated sigh and head out to the courtyard.

No, I'm not okay. I can't stop thinking about Maddie, and that's so wrong. She shouldn't be on my mind at all, but lately, she consumes me. The scent of the vanilla from her hair, the smoothness of her skin... It's all so addicting, and I can't have her.

"Hm." She smirks. "I'd love for you to take that anger out on me."

I'm surprised she's still giving me so much attention when I literally just fucked Michelle the other day. Wait, was that Michelle? No, that was Kelsey.

See? I can't even keep track of the girls I've fucked. Normally once I've screwed them over they cuss me out and I never hear from them again, but Sadie seems persistent.

As I go fishing the keys out of the pocket of my jeans, I freeze when I see Mark and Maddie headed toward her car.

What the fuck is she doing with him?

Did he not fucking learn from earlier?

The blood boils underneath my skin, my hands clenched at my sides. He was being serious when he said he would make this a challenge, and if it weren't for the entire school watching I'd go over there and beat his ass. I can't do that though because then it'd be obvious that I'm into her, and word would get back to Ethan, and then my face would look a hundred times worse than Marks.

"Let's go to my place." Sadie grabs onto my hand and drags me away from the courtyard, not taking no for an answer. "My parents are still at work."

I'm so angry I can hardly stand it. It doesn't help that Maddie looks downright gorgeous in that dress, her wild and crazy hair going into perfect ringlets all over the place.

I want to pull on it.

I want to shove that dress up and bend her right over that car of hers.

Oh, fuck it.

I pull Sadie against me when we reach my car, hoisting her up so that I can grab onto her ass. I will just fuck this feeling away. It hasn't worked yet, but maybe this time it'll do the trick.

Maybe this time I won't think of how Maddie's tits would feel in my hands. Maybe this time I won't think about the curve of her ass and how good she'd look bent over for me—soaking wet and panting from how much she wants me.

My dick is hard now, and Sadie laughs like she actually did something to make it happen. She has no idea I'll be thinking about someone else entirely during our little session.

"Get in," I tell her, extremely impatient to get to her house.