Wattpad Original
There are 22 more free parts

Chapter 11

Cameron

I wake up the next morning to pots and pans banging in the kitchen. We all have school today, so I let out a tired groan from lack of sleep and sit up on the couch.

Mrs. Davis is in the kitchen cooking all of us kids some breakfast, and it makes me miss my mom more than anything. I can't even remember the last time I saw my father for more than five minutes, let alone him cook me breakfast. Ethan and Maddie really don't know how good they have it.

"Oh, Cameron honey I'm sorry if I woke you," Mary apologizes as she puts a plate of breakfast down on the counter for me.

"You didn't," I lie. "How was the trip with Richard?"

"It was fabulous," she gushes, going into detail about all of the places they went and the different things they saw. Richard normally sleeps in, so he's probably still upstairs. Ethan is just like him, so it wasn't surprising that he was already asleep when I got back from Marks last night. I was fine with it, though. I didn't exactly want to have to answer questions about my night when the only truth to the matter was that I had fully had a make-out session with his sister.

God.

I don't know what I was thinking. I mean, I know I wanted to, but really? As I sit on the island eating their mother's breakfast I feel my stomach twist up into knots. This is Ethan's little sister. This is my best friend's sister. If he ever finds out what we did he will surely beat me to a pulp. I won't ever be able to walk again I'm sure of it.

"Is your dad still out of town for business?" Mary's eyes soften as she looks at me, my stomach twisting up again into another tight ball.

After my mom passed Mary stepped in a lot. Everyone knew my dad was destroyed, and he pushed me away because I reminded him of her. He took as many business trips as he could, leaving me alone ninety percent of the time. That's why I always stay here. I'd rather stay here. Mary never questioned it.

"Yeah. I'm not sure when he'll be back," I reply honestly.

"Well, you're welcome here. Always," she reassures. "You're like my second son."

I inwardly groan.

Almost right on cue, Maddie comes into the kitchen. She's wearing the tightest pair of short shorts I've ever seen and a fitted tank top, which I'm sure is for me. That's not just a coincidence.

"Good morning." She yawns and opens up the fridge, bending down to grab a yogurt from the bottom drawer.

Her ass is begging for me.

I fidget in my seat but it's no use, I'm hard just thinking about what we did last night. How she felt in my hands. How wet she got just for me. How hard she came.

"Morning," I mutter hoarsely, my voice seeming to not even be there right now. I don't know if I can take much more of this and it just happened.

Since when can I not control myself around someone?

If this were any other girl it wouldn't phase me, but I'm craving her since last night. I never got to finish, and although it didn't bother me at the time, I haven't been able to relieve myself since. I'm dying here, and Maddie looks like an entire meal right now.

"How is it that Ethan is a senior in high school, yet he still can't wake up to an alarm clock?" Mary rolls her eyes and turns off the sink she was previously washing dishes in. "I'll be right back."

Disappearing to go upstairs, it leaves just Maddie and me in the kitchen, and I can feel my dick pulsating. I finish the rest of my breakfast quickly, jumping up from the barstool to rinse off the plate. I need to escape. Fast.

"We should probably talk about last night," she says quietly.

I force myself to turn towards her but am unable to keep my eyes on her face. Her nipples are straining against the tank top, and it takes everything I have in me not to fuck her right on top of this counter.

"Cam," she says softly, a smile toying on her lips. "Maybe you should go take a shower first or something."

She points to my hard-on, which is pushing my sweatpants much further out than I'm sure they ever have been before. I don't think I've ever been so horny, and I'm losing it. I actually think I'm going insane.

"We can talk later," she reassures when she sees I'm currently unable to speak. "Go. It's fine."

I nod quickly and take the steps two at a time before Mary sees me and slip inside the guest bathroom. The wood of the door feels cool against my back, but it doesn't seem to touch the fire inside my body. I'm burning.

I strip all of my clothes off and lock the door before I start the shower.

Maddie won't leave my mind. I want her hands all over my chest again, I want to put my face between those legs and eat her until she can't breathe. I want to...

I let out a sigh, unable to imagine where I want to start first on her as I step into the shower and begin to stroke myself. I know it's going to be quick. I can't remember the last time I had to jack off. I have girls on speed dial at all times for situations like this. It's never been a problem, but now...

I close my eyes, remembering the way her skin was so soft. How she smelled like nothing but vanilla.

"Oh, fuck," I mutter quietly, resting the back of my head against the wall of the shower, stroking faster.

Her tits are so big, and I had an entire mouthful of them. They practically suffocated me, but there was no other place I'd rather be. I want my dick between them. I want them wrapped around it completely.

I can just imagine fucking her roughly this morning if we were alone. I would have pulled those little shorts down, placed her right on that island, and given her what she wanted. I know that's why she wore them to begin with.

I'm close, stroking my dick so fast that I can't seem to do anything but moan.

She would call my name out just like she did the other night. I'd fuck her senseless until she's screaming my name, my hips pounding against hers so roughly that those tits would be bouncing just for me. I'd feel that wet pussy orgasm all around my dick, and then I'd pull out and cover those perfect, perfect tits with all of my cum.

"Ah, shit."

I release myself into the shower as I imagine her face, cursing myself once I do. It just feels wrong afterward, but last night, with her...it felt right. So right.

What am I going to do?

I can't stay away from her. I can't live like this and never have her again.

Ethan's words from a few days ago about Maya suddenly echo in my head again.

"If I were to hit it, I probably wouldn't be able to quit it."

Fuck.

Well, what do I do now? I haven't even had sex with her and I'm already craving her. I just jacked off, but if she were to come upstairs right now in this bathroom I'd be ready all over again for her. It wouldn't take much.

Sighing in frustration, I get out of the shower and look at myself in the mirror, wiping underneath my tired eyes.

I look like shit.

I look like a terrible best friend.

I look like someone who just fucked up immensely.