Four

"Oh shit, I almost forgot

"Oh shit, I almost forgot." Jay abruptly stops his car. Haneul looks at him with a weird expression before asking.

"What's wrong?"

"We need to get to know each other, for tomorrow."

"Ah... Right."

Jay presses his car gas pedal before pulling up on the side of the road. Haneul feels her heart beating fast, feeling shy to be in the car with him. Jay spins his body completely facing her before starts talking. Haneul looks straight to his eyes, admiring his facial features. I don't know how to act when a good looking guy stares at me.

"Let's start from 1. My name is Park Jongseong, we're the same age, which is 20 years old. I work as a model for 3 years and a half. Your turn."

Haneul paused to think, "Uh... My name is Haneul, just Haneul. I'm 20 years old... Uhm I work as your personal shopper?"

"No! Don't say that in front of my parents... Say something else like, did you study?" he asks.

"I used to... But I drop out."

"Really? Why?"

Haneul laughs nervously before answering, "Just... Something."

He didn't ask further, noticing her nervous expression. He nodded his head thinking of a different questions to ask. "Tell me about your family? What jobs are they working and everything."

"My parents are not here." she shows him a smile.

"Where?"

"Uh... underground?"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry."

Haneul didn't really care since she's not even close with her parents. They passed away when she's 11 years old because of drug addiction, which she thinks it's karma for them.

She hates her parents as much as her aunt because both of them abused her mentally. Haneul also blames her parents because of her weak heart illness.

"It's okay. By the way, I lived with my aunt and her son."

"What jobs do they do?"

"To be honest, I don't know..."

"What?"

Her aunt never talks to her, she never knows what she did for her living since she knows her aunt always change job from time to time. The last time she ever saw her back home was because she works as a maid but soon resign and she never knows her job again. Jay looks at her weirdly, before letting out a small chuckle.

"You seem like an empty book." he said.

"Empty what? That's new. I never heard anyone say that before." she let out a chuckle.

"You look like a carefree person, not having to deal with anything yet lives life to the fullest. I envy you." he stares into her eyes with a small smile planted on his face.