Twenty seven

Everything seems like a comic, the dancing leaves on the tree, beautiful blue sky painting the world, not-so-busy roads packed with people with a smile always planted on their faces

Everyone seems in a good mood, everyone seems cheerful, every little kid always has nothing to worry about every day...

And so is Haneul.

For today.

Skipping down the road with a gaming console she just bought from the nearest downtown, skipping with light steps.

Jay asks her to buy her a gaming console. And she's on her way back to the studio to give it to him.

Ever since that day, she can't get rid of him from her thought.

Oh, she wishes to hug him every day...

And kiss him.

"Aaah!! You're so dead Haneul for thinking that way!" she scolds herself in the middle of the road, earning a weird stare from other people around there.

But Haneul couldn't care less, all she could think of is just that one guy...

It's crazy how liking someone can change your lifestyle that much.

Suddenly her phone vibrates indicating there's a new message. She opens her phone, looking at the notification.

Unknown number-

Hey beautiful, remember me?

Haneul scrunches her nose, confused by the message she just received.

No, who is this?

...

We met at Heeseung's party, aw I thought we had the connection, but you forget me <\3

"Ew, what's with the broken heart emoji?" she cringes to herself, before immediately typing in her reply.

Sorry, I don't seem to remember you, bye i'll block you.

Wait! Don't block me!

...

Do you still want the money?

..

The 7 million won! It's all yours if we do the bet all over again. Are you interested in doing so?

She was confused earlier, but now she seems to realize who is he. Remembering what Jay told her that day, the night where she did the bet and get scolded by Jay the next day...