Twelve

"We've arrived, get off my bike dumbass

"We've arrived, get off my bike dumbass."

"Can't you see? I'm trying. Tch." Haneul rolls her eyes at him before getting off his motorcycle.

Haneul jumps off his motorcycle, looking at the scenery. They're currently at a high mountain, just the right place to see the sunrise. Haneul takes in a deep breath since the air feels fresh in the morning.

"What time is it?"

"Check it yourself." he answers shortly.

"I don't have my phone, how many times do I need to tell you?" Haneul glares at him who walks closer to stand next to her.

"How long are you gonna live without a phone?"

"I'm gonna buy it after you give me the second paycheck, I'm currently waiting."

"Why didn't you tell me? I can give you the money before the due if you want. I'll give the cash check tomorrow, after my runaway." Jay looks at her on his side, before sitting on the grass ground.

The corner of her mouth lifted in satisfaction, showing him a genuine smile.

I can buy my medication this time.

He looks to his wristwatch, "6.50 am."

Haneul follows him, sitting next to him making herself comfortable. She opens the plastic bag, revealing a bunch of sweet and salty snacks and 2 banana milk.

"Why did you buy so much food?"

"I don't know what you like, just eat all of it." He suddenly snatch a piece of strawberry flavored sweet from the plastic bag, opening the wrapping before putting the sweet inside his mouth and laying down on the grass beneath him.

"Why did you lay down?"

"You always ask the dumbest question, I'm honestly amazed." he said making Haneul frown in confusion.

"What?"

"Why do you think I lay down?"

"I... Because you want to lay down?"

"Bingo, and I'm bored."

"Bored? Already?" Haneul leans closer to him, making him look away from her.

"The sunrise is probably at 7.30 am, we have like half an hour to spare. So yes, I'm bored." he tries to close his eyes, but he opened them right away when Haneul speaks.

"Wanna play games?"

"What games?"

"Let's just talk about anything." she suddenly lay down next to him in a cheerful manner.

"Talking is not games." he let out a scoff, taking a small glimpse at her next to him before diverting her eyes back to the dark sky.

"Why did you go out at this hour?" Haneul asks first ignoring his words.