Eighteen

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

Haneul let out a nervous laugh, ignoring his teasing gaze.
She prays to God, hoping the elevator's door would open. She can't stand being this close to him and after what just happened.

Jay let out a small laugh, looking at her flustered expression.

"I'm kidding. You should look at your face now, you're so red." he continues to tease her.

"Stop that." Haneul covers her face with her palm, trying to suppress the heat flaming on her cheeks.

"Cute." he mumbles.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"By the way, are you sure you're fine now?" he adds, looking at her with an obvious concerned look on his face.

A small smile planted on her face, "Yeah, I'm good."

"You should always bring your medication, Haneul. I don't want you to pass out again."

Her heart flutters after what he said, feeling butterflies in her stomach as she stares into his eyes in silence. Her eyes move around his face, admiring his godly visual which she'll never get bored of.

"I-i will."

He smiles, sitting straight while leaning on the wall. She took a few glances at him next to her, still feeling a little anxious. But all she could see is his prominent side profile with a sharp jawline that probably could tear someone's skin.

10 minutes passed, they're still stuck in the elevator.

The limited space inside of the elevator makes it feel hot since the air-conditioner is not working at the moment. Haneul is wearing thick clothes, feeling 10 times hotter.

Jay wipes his sweat on his forehead, letting out a sigh.

"Fuck it's so hot in here." he fans himself while closing his eyes shut.

Without thinking any more further, Jay opens 3 of his shirt buttons with his right hand still closing his eyes shut. Haneul gulped down her saliva down the throat, staring at him like a creep.

How can he look so hot just by removing the buttons?

he rakes his jet-black hair back with his fingers, exposing his full forehead.

Everything seems like slow-motion whenever he did something, she can't take her eyes off him. He's like a drug, you know it's bad but it's addicting.

She removes her gaze off him, mentally slapping herself as she feels blush creeps out on her cheeks.

She's already sweating because of the heat but now she's getting drenched by her sweat after looking at her boss's simple action. Without thinking further, she slowly removes her thick hoodie since she's wearing a plain t-shirt underneath.