eight

A/N i have uploaded a short story (only one chapter long) so if u are interested go check it out!
__________________

—ethan

so you don't know when you'll see her again?” victoria, who has been listening to ethan at the edge of her seat, finally asks.

yeah...” ethan confirms, not exactly proud not happy with how things escalated. “and it's not like i could invite her to our vacation, i just met her! it would probably be kind of creepy. at least i would freak out if someone told me that.

but she's not just someone, edgar! she's the first crush you've had in a while!” victoria throws her hands in the air in disbelief, almost smacking damiano who was sleeping next to her on the plane.

okay don't expose me like that.” ethan raises his hands defensively as the girl shifts on her seat a little in order to get more comfortable.

what i'm saying is; don't let that chance slip away! if that's what you want of course, but if you truly want her as much as you show you do, then don't just give up yet.

“wise words, my friend.” damiano mumbles from her right, turning his head to face them.

you were awake??

i was but your almost yelling kind of woke me up.” the singer says and rubs his eyes. “where's thomas?

toilet.” victoria says.

alright.” damiano says and crosses his legs, an intrigued smile on his face as he speaks. “so let me guess; it's about luisa?

ethan nods, a guilty pink tint giving away the topic of his and victoria's conversation.

you look like you're about to melt even at the mention of her name.” damiano comments. “not that i can make fun of you because victoria will raise her ‘you look at gio and picture your married life together with four kids and seven cats’ arguement and i am not going to discuss this right now.

“thank you.” victoria gives him a toothy grin at the mention of her —according to herself— well structured point.

anyways.” damiano continues after giving victoria a small, sarcastic smile. “i think you should reach out again. i mean, you have never been this serious over a hookup, let alone let her stay the night. and let's not forget that you had breakfast together. you have seriously never done that during the time i've known you.

that's what i've been telling him! he still has a chance!” victoria agrees.

okay but what should have i done? invite her to our vacation? maybe take her back to rome with me? none of these two are exactly normal if you ask me.” ethan defends himself.

fair point. but now you missed your chance for that. but maybe you can somehow get to see her again before we head back to rome.” damiano shrugs, as if he knows something the other two don't.

ethan and victoria have the same curious expression on their faces, victoria opening her mouth to speak when thomas comes back and sits down on his seat across from them.

what did i miss?

ethan simping over luisa again.

nothing new then.” says the guitarist and stretches his legs before getting comfortable on his seat and closing his eyes, ready to fall asleep.

.

.

.
this took me longer to write than id like to admit