eighteen

ethan

after the club, the two groups went separate ways, luisa joining ethan as anticipated, but xenia returned home with lipstick stains all over her collarbone and a dumb smile on her face.

luisa is leaning onto ethan as they're walking to the hotel, damiano and victoria walking ahead while singing songs loudly and thomas dancing along, leaving ethan and luisa walk behind them hand in hand.

once inside the quiet hotel, they each make their way to their rooms, luisa following ethan around the hallways trying to make as much less noise as possible.

“we're here.” he says and pulls the key card out of his pants pocket. he swipes it onto the lock and it unlocks. he pushes the door open with his free hand and hold it for luisa to walk inside first, then softly pushing it to close it.

“i know we said we'd do it but i'm feeling a bit too dizzy for that right now.” she admits and sits on the bed.

“it's okay, i understand.” ethan says and sits next to her. “would you like some water? you probably need it right now.”

luisa nods, the room around her slightly spinning. ethan walks up to the small refrigerator and pulls a bottle of water from inside, offering it to her.

she smiles gratefully and opens the bottle, drinking almost half of it on one go.

“slow down you'll choke on it!” ethan says and she chuckles at his reaction, pulling the bottle away from her lips and sealing it with the cap again, before putting it on one the nightstand near her.

“ethan?” she says, looking at him with her deep brown eyes.

“yes?”

“can we cuddle?”

ethan looks at her as if he's looking at his wife on their wedding day, absolute awe visible in his gaze as he nods and helps her get rid of heels.

she then lies properly on the bed and waits for him to change into different, more comfortable clothes.

“can i borrow a shirt? just for tonight, since i don't have pajamas with me.”

ethan's heart beats faster again although masking it perfectly as he nods and chooses a t-shirt from his suitcase and throws it to her.
then, he turns around politely as she's changing out of her own clothes and sliding on his shirt.

“it smells like you.” she comments, gesturing at the shirt she's wearing and lies back down again, him joining her and her rolling right into his arms, her back facing him.

“is that a good thing?” he asks jokingly as they're getting comfortable.

“mmm i'd say yes, you smell nicely.” she replies honestly.

you're going to be the death of me.” he mutters.

“what was that?” she asks, her eyes already closed.

“nothing, just sleep.” he dismisses his own comment and places his arm around her waist and over her stomach, her back resting on his chest.

“i picked out like, one word.” she continues.

“good night luisa!” he says and turns off the light, her giggles filling the dark room.

“i will ask you again in the morning, i'm telling you!” she says, him just humming.

“goodnight. for real this time.” she says and he mutters a ‘goodnight’ back before planting a soft kiss at the back of her neck before going completely silent, indicating that he's actually going to sleep this time.

she also stops talking, letting the warmth of his body spread on hers.
if it weren't for the ac they'd be both sweating right now because of the excessive heat combined with the humidity of the island.

she sighed in content and finally started falling asleep as well, her hand over his and their fingers intertwined.

.

.

.
lil fluff chapter this time